Thread: New PvP/CTF content

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Default New PvP/CTF content

Hey there :

After a long time of playing pvp, I've though about some content which should be added to improve PvP and CTF fun Here is a list of them :

• A new mode of playing, such as "Keep the Ball" mode : 3-3 teams, 1 all at middle of map, the goal is to take the ball, protect the ball carryer, and the other team needs to kill him to take the ball... the ball carryer would have half damage and half speed. The match would finish at the end of 5minutes of possession.
    • A PvP training room, including no kills, no deaths, no level restriction (for more details follow this link : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...light=training
    • A button during a game, on the which you could click to see current Kills, Deaths, Scores
    • At the end of the game, a screen showing kills AND deaths
    • A CTF leaderboard (kills, deaths, goals) [DONE]
    • Locked entrance of the opposite team's spawning room : it would compel Spawners and rushers to spawn kill others, and avod the kills
    • A new 3-3 Free CTF map, like rockwall, because 3-3 CTFers always play in the same place [DONE]
    • A new PvP or CTF room (3-3 and/or 5-5), where there could be a bath which regenerate HP and MANA such as the one in Oasis town.
    • Many persons wanted a Spectator mode (here is a link for more infos about it http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...spectator+mode)
    • This idea may be refused by everyone, but items drop for PvPers in pvp and CTF to reward the best players and/or gold per kill (like 1kill=5golds); indeed, why pvp and ctf players won't be able to make money from ctf and pvp ? Afterall, PvP and CTF are another game mode, nearly same as PVe, so I think it will be a really good idea (this is a personnal idea, I think everybody's gonna disagree with it lol)

If I get more ideas, or if I get some more suggestions, in game, which come to my mind, I'll edit the post !

Thanks for reading ! And I hope Devs and Mods will read this and take it into account Don't hesitate to say if you agree or disagree with some ideas, and don't hesitate to post yours !

Cya !
    Last edited by Chickenrunnn; 08-07-2013 at 08:47 PM.
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I dont like the regen pool cuz ppl could sit in there and kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau View Post
    I dont like the regen pool cuz ppl could sit in there and kill
    Right, but it would be far away from flag, and people wouldn't be suicidish.. they wouldn't come to them lol..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

YESSSS even though i cant pvp

HI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azataso View Post
    YESSSS even though i cant pvp
    LoL If you need advice, there are some in my guides xD Link in my signature lol ^^

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Nice suggestion Chicken, there are some new ideas up here that I haven't seen before. The only issue is that some of these have been brought up several times and have not YET been implemented. Unless it's in Humania, we can't expect much since STS is working on DL and SL at the same time. Maybe once PL runs out of room for new content... but we never know!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

=o Is there going to be such thing as RUSHING here?

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    Hey there :

After a long time of playing pvp, I've though about some content which should be added to improve PvP and CTF fun Here is a list of them :

• A new mode of playing, such as "Keep the Ball" mode : 3-3 teams, 1 all at middle of map, the goal is to take the ball, protect the ball carryer, and the other team needs to kill him to take the ball... the ball carryer would have half damage and half speed. The match would finish at the end of 5minutes of possession.
    • A PvP training room, including no kills, no deaths, no level restriction (for more details follow this link : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...light=training
    • A button during a game, on the which you could click to see current Kills, Deaths, Scores
    • At the end of the game, a screen showing kills AND deaths
    • A CTF leaderboard (kills, deaths, goals)
    • Locked entrance of the opposite team's spawning room : it would compel Spawners and rushers to spawn kill others, and avod the kills
    • A new 3-3 Free CTF map, like rockwall, because 3-3 CTFers always play in the same place
    • A new Humania PvP or CTF room (3-3 and/or 5-5), where there could be a bath which regenerate HP and MANA such as the one in Oasis town.
    • Many persons wanted a Spectator mode (here is a link for more infos about it http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...spectator+mode)
    • This idea may be refused by everyone, but items drop for PvPers in pvp and CTF to reward the best players and/or gold per kill (like 1kill=5golds); indeed, why pvp and ctf players won't be able to make money from ctf and pvp ? Afterall, PvP and CTF are another game mode, nearly same as PVe, so I think it will be a really good idea (this is a personnal idea, I think everybody's gonna disagree with it lol)

If I get more ideas, or if I get some more suggestions, in game, which come to my mind, I'll edit the post !

Thanks for reading ! And I hope Devs and Mods will read this and take it into account Don't hesitate to say if you agree or disagree with some ideas, and don't hesitate to post yours !

Cya !
    Yum
    The pool should appear like somewhat king of the ring thingy on dl
    if you stay in the spot where the pool can appear, and you stay there till the pool appears and heals, it'll stay there for 30 seconds
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    [*]A PvP training room, including no kills, no deaths, no level restriction
    <3 my favourite!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nice ideas I have one myself where it's like King of the hill where you wait for 6 people to join and it's free for all meaning everyone is on their own team and whoever dies twice cannot revive again until there is only one person standing winner gets a little cash prize? 1k gold entry 5k gold if u win and the game won't start until 6ppl have joined everytime u kill someone ur buffs respawn and are full
    Last edited by PocketLegendsCaste; 05-11-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    Mysticalcaste--Lvl56 Horror-- Lvl61 Grizzlycaste--Lvl61 Elitecaste--Lvl71
    Assassincaste--Lvl56 Pocketlegenz-- Lvl51 Magicalcaste--Lvl35 Legendcaste--Lvl30