Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ticked off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

@mm I've had days where I rage in pvp. What I do when that happens, is simply turn the game off. It takes me 1 min to realize how silly it is that I'm getting worked up over a game.

You basically have 2 options.

1- conform to the unwritten rules of pvp, and be peaceful.

2- rush everything in site, including friends. If a friend gets mad at you, or no longer likes you, that person is lame anyways. I have plenty of friends that I rush, or rush me.
    gf.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Well first of all I'd like to say thank you everyone for your comments and opinions. I really appreciate everyone's opinions alot.

I also wanna say that if you think this is some sort of rage thread, I believe you may be mistaken. The sole idea is simply that I am done trying to be polite and civil in pvp because theres no one else left worth being nice to. Except, of course, all of my forum buddies.

The reason I made this thread was to ask everyone to let me know if I encounter them in pvp. That way I don't accidentally rush some friends here on the forum.

Ok. Lastly I'll address everyone who has asked me if I will rush higher levels. Uhm, if you know me, then you will know that that question need not be asked. I'm the kind of guy who always roots for the underdog. I remember the other day taking my 25 onyx bird and ffa-ing with a bunch of level 35s. That was fun as crap! Also there's a reason I don't level my 50 mage above 50. It's because I like the challenge of being the underdog.

I realize making a thread may not have been the best idea, but I just wanted everyone to be aware of my decision and I wanted to hear everyone's feedback.

Thanks again guys, and sorry if I upset anyone
    ~Mm

Luvaria

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    By far this thread was a bad idea.

I can understand you points on rushing and stuff but why tell the world your going to rush?

You hate when people rush you, so you rush people back..?

You can do what you choose in pvp but most likely now people will rush you more then ever :/

Good luck! Happy pvping
    Agreed, lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    @mm I've had days where I rage in pvp. What I do when that happens, is simply turn the game off. It takes me 1 min to realize how silly it is that I'm getting worked up over a game.

You basically have 2 options.

1- conform to the unwritten rules of pvp, and be peaceful.

2- rush everything in site, including friends. If a friend gets mad at you, or no longer likes you, that person is lame anyways. I have plenty of friends that I rush, or rush me.
    I rage on somedays too because my 61 bird gets rushed by everyone that sees me and then boots me for joining a 56 game... but theres never a 56 game (and joining 66 makes everyone suddenly spam "call Azi" :/
    So when I get rushed (usually a 56 wouldnt...and I have respect for you if ur 56 and u actaully rush me lol) I usually will farm you until you leave, unless your really noob and boot me. If I see you tommorow chances I'm feeling better about it, but if I see you again in the same day... >> (some ppl will make a rusher list, lmao I don't get how you remeber all those ppl, but I don't)

Off topic: Azahiocal, unless I see you rushing again, I won't kill you.
    Last edited by Luvaria; 05-09-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Dang I'm late on this thread...

Anyways I'll keep an eye out for you, maybe we can have an FFA match to 10. I fully support this idea but you should "rush" anyone really, friend or foe. If they're your friend they won't talk back or trash talk you, just PvP. Just PvP. It's that simple.

~Powrsniper/Powrstriker

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Yawn... IBL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Oh and who's job? Steve jobs? xD lol jk but who's job?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I don't rush people I respect, I'll say it that way. I thought I respected all the forumers but I'm finding out that isn't quite the case.

And phonix I meant jop, not job. Lol he's a level 23 mage on the leaderboard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Idc if you rush me. My kdr is crap anyway.

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Hi guys, this thread is being closed due to flaming. Please remember that flaming/trolling is not allowed on the forums.

You can find the complete list of forum rules here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

If you have any questions, please PM me.

-Rinzler