Every time I go there, it is empty. All I see is that I should pick red or blue. I do and then I stand there for a while.
Seriously, there is NO SET OF INSTRUCTIONS anywhere. There is an Ursoid who only tells you that it's fun. It probably would be, if there were anyone in there. LOL! If you are supposed to call people out and then enter together, he should say so.
So, please, somebody...
Tell me how to PvP. I do NOT want to be "apprenticed" to anyone. I just need to know
1. Why are there different PvP maps?
2. Do the level 19 twinks use a particular map?
3. Do most people prefer a particular map?
4. What should a newbie do (and do not say pay anybody money for training!!! I have given noobs tons of free items. The idea that some people hoarde information that all should know freely is abhorrent to me. I'm not that way and I will not deal with people who are that way, ever.)?
5. Is the entrance in Ursan Weald avoided by most PvPers for some reason?
6. Do people do this for fun, or just to brag about "pwning" other people.
I'd really like to give every part of this game a ride, but this PvP thing is absurdly shrouded in mystery, and I fail to see what Spacetime has to gain by people having to figure everything out by trial-and-error.
So, if someone could PLEASE just tell people how to use the functionality, it would be highly appreciated.
And Royce, LOL! I will do an Avian Scream if you tell me to search, because I did, man, I swear!