Hello everyone,

Most of you probably don't know it, but I am the guild master of The Dead Society in Star Legends. While originally we tried to have three guild masters, Edwardteach always been extremely busy and cannot devote enough time to accept the mantle of gm. Deokahidale held the position for a long time, and in February we decided I should assume the position. Since then, we did pretty well for ourselves, getting onto the leaderboards for a good long time (and we are finally back on them!). With the advent of Dark Legends, however, we have suffered. Activity is down, and many of us spend a good deal of time on Dark Legends, myself included. I assure you I'm only waiting for the SL update. Deokahidale opened a chapter of TDS in DL, which has proven rather successful. While Deo was spending time on DL, I was stuck on SL, struggling to keep SL TDS afloat. I now seem to be known as "Star Lord Sch" and am recognized as the full and individual gm of SL TDS. I only began playing DL when it was released on iOS, so DL TDS was roaring by then. I only lasted about a week or two in the guild. It is not TDS. Deo is a different person from who I have known. He doesn't give a hoot about our guild in SL. He has not logged on to SL in at least a month. While many officers of SL TDS are in DL TDS, I do not think that a single one of them has been given anything higher than recruiter. Deo has taken DL TDS in some direction that he has yet to explain and that is quite different from what TDS has stood for since our founding six months ago. I recognize that DL is not very guild-friendly, and that success of guilds there requires different tactics, but where DL TDS has gone is unacceptable. There are no vestiges of the true TDS remaining. It saddens me to think where I have been forced to go.

I, Schtoiven, Guild Master of The Dead Society, do formally DISOWN the dead society in dark legends for now and for ever.

I request that the dead society in Dark Legends change their name. I have worked long and hard to earn a respectable name for The Dead Society, and the guild in Dark Legends seems able to ruin our reputation. I recognize the unlikelihood of the name change actually happening, but one can always try.

I am not alone in my sentiments, many friends of mine agree that they are two separate guilds.

I would like to make it perfectly clear that from now on, The Dead Society in Star Legends and the dead society in Dark Legends are two distinct guilds, with no ties whatsoever.

Thank you for your time,

Schtoiven

***This will be posted both on SL and DL forums***