Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Headsman" Trashing Out the Previous Plat Weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Angry "Headsman" Trashing Out the Previous Plat Weapons

Headsman really trash out the Plat Weapons we have now, therefore indirectly forcing us to buy that weapon. All experienced PVP players knows that DL CTF and DM is based on stats with Higher damage or bigger HP. DPS aint worth a thing, cuz u can easily skill spam all opponent, we are not slashing to death,right? Now STS released this new weapon where u can have both? What happen to our current Plat weapons now? How about to those who are not using plat weapons? That new weapon don't even have higher levels than the previous one. This is really unfair...this game is obviously money based. If u got the money then u rule the game.What happen to player skills? I am really disappointed bcuz i really like this game.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeathFrost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I totally agree with death. Bcuz whatll happen to non-plat users in pvp/ctf?they will always have to scavenge for kills. also, dl is a money based game,u can't get the good stuff without buying platinum.Ex: Pl and Sl pvp require skill...Dl pvp/ctf only requires high damage and high armor.Also u can't get other achievements without buying plat.Eventually some people will earn some, but it's still not fair for people who can not afford plat to get the good stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

All i am saying is..non-plat users can go toe to toe with plat users in PVP before..since most of the plat weapons are damage based, they can adjust thr HP and Def. Now here comes a new weapon where u can actually have both? With that kind of stats,,don't bother about player skills...hell they can easily spam skill and kill opponent without gettin near them. How about the plat weapon we have now? Its all trash..right? And don't give us that "we are not forcing u to buy BS" bcuz we all played to have fun..and part of that fun is trying to be the best in this game. Therefore STS is indirectly forcing us to buy that weapon or be a trash like our old weapon.

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

This is the main reason why My ex-guildmate complained about the game mechanics for two weeks and finally GAVE UP AND QUIT THIS GAME.

She is lv 21, mind you.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

D3 is 4 days away...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaquehaaart For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Got no complaints about STS selling weapons in store..i don't particularly like it but hey it's business after all. But releasing a new weapon to trash out the existing ones so that we will buy for sure..is "DOWN RIGHT GREEDY"!!!!!! BTW..attack and dps---i really don't know wuts its purpose in PVP..but its useless.. The skills got enough damage to kill opponents in a distance. Hopes for slashing and dicing...well...NOT GONNA HAPPEN LOL.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DeathFrost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

The game is obviously money based, I mean it costs 50 plat to get a new character lol.
    I just play the PvE or talk to people in game. Good time waster with a darker, less kiddy side. Blood and violence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Agree too.

Also, why can't there just be an option to trade your old plat weapons for the new and have the option to pay the gap in plat if necessary? What can be done with the old plat stuff now?

Just hope the game doesn't continue on down the 'spend $ if you want the PVP advantage' path.
    Last edited by Sarge; 05-22-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

FYI, 2h weapons will be introduced as drops in an expansion soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper McGee View Post
    FYI, 2h weapons will be introduced as drops in an expansion soon.
    Yes Ripper, in an upcoming expansion, we plan to have 2H weapons dropped by bosses. We really do try to make our players happy and offer as much as we can. However, if you really do want the best items, you have to purchase them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rinzler View Post
    Yes Ripper, in an upcoming expansion, we plan to have 2H weapons dropped by bosses. We really do try to make our players happy and offer as much as we can. However, if you really do want the best items, you have to purchase them.
    This game has no future if that doesn't change.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

You guys are all acting like you are surprised that STS is developing this game in a way to maximize the amount of money you have to spend on it. You shouldn't be surprised at all because the message was clear from the beginning with the ridiculously high cost to buy additional character slots, energy system and all the rest of it. Have fun.
    Kiitz - Int/Dex Bear (66) || Kiitx - Dex Bird (66) || Kiitzx - Int/Dex Mage (66)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

LOL you guys just realized this now? From day one, it's been clear that spending platnium would give you an advantage.

Spoiler alert. When the new expansion comes out and the level cap increases level 30 items are going to be more powerful than level 20. SHOCKER.

You'll have to spend more plat for these new items regardless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

You all know that this happens in real life. You get what you pay for. Like rinzler said,
    Quote Originally Posted by rinzler:645495
    We really do try to make our players happy and offer as much as we can. However, if you really do want the best items, you have to purchase them.
    . If you (generalized) wanted the very best phone available, you would buy it.
    This game is a new innovation for a business (STS) to provide revenue while also providing entertainment for its fans. I haven't spent but $5 to buy the premium character pack and I have fared well in pvp and pve in all level ranges, including endgame. Plat weapons may be way better than lootable weapons. Isn't there Real-Life Brands that are better than another? In the end it is all up to each individual. Want vs Need. Skill is still needed to win having the best gear will not always make you a pro. According to Charles Darwin, "survival of the fittest," so learn to adapt. It can help a lot in real life.

That's my .02 on this topic. Thank you.

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Again...I don't have a problem STS selling weapons for plats. I have a firebrand myself..but releasing a new weapon to trash out the existing ones?Isn't that too much? It's not even a weapon with a higher level yet its stats exceeds the previous plat weapons. If u want a different choices of weapon with the same level then make it like we can actually make choices for example: 1 weapon could have higher damage and the other have higher HP and so on..then its up to a player which part he/she wants to develop. But now here is a new weapon where u can have both HP and Damage which we all know are vital to PVP..now what? Ull give us that famous line "We are not forcing u to buy?"

With all do respect to others...Im not talkin about who is the best here or being "pro". I could not care less!!! It just felt like a rip off ... We already have 4 plat weapons in store...Why they could not wait for the next level cap to release a new one? If they did then it will be more acceptable..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquehaaart:645538
    Quote Originally Posted by rinzler View Post
    This game has no future if that doesn't change.
    You are going to surprised when you see it you see it in the future
    I don't care at all if the platinum weapons are more powerful. The customer should get more for the money. They even risked their money trying to get one. It's not greed. It's just business.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Eh, this game isn't that good to justify the cost of playing the endgame race.

I can get D3 for the cost of one plat set. I can guarantee that game will be dramatically better in every aspect, including it's business model. It'd be foolish for STS to put people in position to choose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Buying packs for a 'chance' at a premium item? Sounds like gambling to me. Gambling is illegal in california as far as im aware. I bought 15 packs and did not get an electric headsman. Just cause u spend plat doesnt mean ur gonna get the top lvl stuff. I feel like i just got mugged. And to top it off, ppl who have the headsman r killing me in ctf. Ok, done whining.... still a fun game.
    Monarchival - lvl 66 warbird
    Monvladimir - lvl 66 pally
    Oadraebehar - lvl 66 dexbear formerly Monarchivals secretary and equipment storage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquehaaart View Post
    Eh, this game isn't that good to justify the cost of playing the endgame race.

I can get D3 for the cost of one plat set. I can guarantee that game will be dramatically better in every aspect, including it's business model. It'd be foolish for STS to put people in position to choose.
    Didn't you spend a good amount to get firebrand?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monarchival View Post
    Buying packs for a 'chance' at a premium item? Sounds like gambling to me. Gambling is illegal in california as far as im aware. I bought 15 packs and did not get an electric headsman. Just cause u spend plat doesnt mean ur gonna get the top lvl stuff. I feel like i just got mugged. And to top it off, ppl who have the headsman r killing me in ctf. Ok, done whining.... still a fun game.
    another one of these lol

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)