Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
I will briefly chime in here my two cents. Over the years, what I've learned is there always has been some disparity between ultra equipped players who can afford OP gears and pets and those who have basic gears. That gap was still somewhat close. I recently learned that legendary sets, mythic sets, endless and tainted sets don't even come close to arcane proc proc on 71 gears, and then swap to a 76/ different weapon set to tripple/quad stack procs to one shot kill bosses and mobs. If you can't stack a lot of things, I don't see why that's allowed to stack like that by design. It seems to have taken care of just about all the damage required in the game if you're rich, but to survive PVP and waves maps now requires this special magic black cat.

It's almost as if without this cat, you're surely going to lose the fight in pvp or in pve waves which is quite the disadvantage for people who don't own one or can't afford one. Way back when, with the right skills you could still with pink gears and well planned out pet combos accomplish things. I would like to see the gap between reg players and ultra wealthy players to come back a little closer starting with looking at this cat's AA. Was a one time event pet really supposed to change the course of the way the games played? If it's really meant to function as it currently is, maybe have a legendary cat that can offer somewhat of the same ability? You can't have an end all game changing 100m golden cat that gives others no chance as OP stated.
Thanks for being constructive and professional instead of talking like a caveman like some other individuals. I agree with what you said, the pet is just so broken in pvp modes and theres no way to counter it, you click a button and turn into clark kent. Abilities like glow can be countered by say a tank heal and it gives the 100% damage reduction for just like 2 seconds. If you use it a second late you’ll get hit hard and if you use it too early it isn’t as effective. Meph on the other hand provides 6 seconds of damage reduction making a player basically immortal and even gives a huge damage buff. The pet is just over powered and I’d say anyone who actually pvps can agree it needs a nerf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk