Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Proposal to Nerf Meph AA (PVE)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    If this has been the case for quite a while, why only come clean now especially that Temple is approaching? Is it because everyone found out about this now and you're done abusing the pet for your own gain?

Dont even get me started with Baby Blizzerax... it's been 6 months since it came out and none of yall are saying anything until now. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE PLEASE.
    Yes, I was aware of the percentages of damage reduction that I would get with Meph AA. However, I did not realize just how op this pet is until a few weeks ago. When %SDR pets in HB first came out, barely anybody was using Meph AA. I didn’t even use it because I thought it was not worth buying immediately and I had other priorities. Those that did use it (including me when I finally bought) believed that it wasn’t that op or broken. As a Rogue, 6s of 81.25% Damage Reduction did not seem like a big deal to me; when I was doing EVG solo, the shield I get felt like a glow shield, I didn’t realize that it was much better. Even when Blizz AA was released I thought it would not be that op. Again, I was looking at this from the perspective of a solo rogue player. It wasn’t until I started seeing incredibly high points in EVG, and when a group actually tested Meph+Blizz combo in EVG that I was alarmed.

I am not going to lie to you, part of the reason I did not come forward is because I thought there was only few of us who wanted a nerf and that we would get berated by the community. But after talking to a few more people who owned meph, I found that they agreed with us too. Wap’s post asking for meph nerf in pvp actually inspired me to finally write this and start talking about how meph makes pve broken.

And I heard from people that they have asked for a nerf in the past. But they did it through messaging the devs instead of making the post. Since the devs never replied I figured it’s time to make a post.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post: