Thread: Any Tips for New Level 76 Player?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Any Tips for New Level 76 Player?

It's been almost a month since I manage to get my very first level 76 char with my rogue. I've been trying to farm in dm, nvg, and evg that seems to be endless. I've tried various weapon from legendary, set, spirit, and arcane dug bow, and my conclusion is.. legendary gears are trash.

Any tips for new level 76 player like me? What to do first? What gear to get first? Currently I got mire armor/helm/arti set and decent gl with desire set. Also as expansion is coming, what to do or not to do for the expansion?

Sent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If I was you i would try to farm a lot of chest untill the expension and keep all ur gold. If i want to make some gold sell ur items and buy elite awake gems for 125k. It will bee like 200-220k in the first minutes of the event, and sell them in the event. And also sell the gold loot items in auc. In awake event gold loot items will be cheap. After u sold the awake buy ur items back and keep gold for a speed set. This will help you a lot for farming chests or dm and also try to make some platinum offers when is 2x plat.

Hope this will help you!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Get a dug bow so u have something to run with....

Also, I hope you got Hero Fatima from goblin event, you can stack dmg elixirs to not look like a noob, and hopefully get a good pt for ur runs..

Obviously since the expansion is coming, ppl are selling their gears....

This is good, since you need gears to run the new expansion anyways... so work up with endless + dug bow....and try to get dug dagg afterwards..

Farm DM + NVG when they are open, stay away from EVG.... U need both arc weapons for it as a min requirement..

Events are the best way to make gold, so look forward to any opportunities.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sell all what you have and try merch, even if you make mistakes it will be lessons and you can learn more, being farmer you will stay poor always... PVE in this game is last thing where you can get gold atm, you can start your merchant career by hoarding some items which obviously will raise in price later

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

For the love of God if you are new to the game like atleast 1 year of playing AL its impossible to merch.

All you need is speed set and farm jewels in Hauntlet or farm Elite Golden Chests in elite maps like Halls of Valheim, Undim Fields and Windmoore Harbor.
    those elite chests can be sold for more than 50k.

The best way possible to make gold is Minor and Major Events like Goblin, Harvest, and more Events that are Energy and Tier based events. You can see the upcoming events on Main Menu, there's a Tab on the left where you can see stuff like ongoing events incase you didn't know.

Unless you are unproductive, lazy, and impatient player, then do what previously mentioned like hoarding elite awake gems or merching while being new to the game.
    There is no way you guarantee that this "X" item will rise once this "Y" event comes in.

Once you made some gold for yourself first thing you buy is an Arcane Weapon, Duggar Bow is the best for starters and then gold loot gears afterwards. Goodluck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    For the love of God if you are new to the game like atleast 1 year of playing AL its impossible to merch.

All you need is speed set and farm jewels in Hauntlet or farm Elite Golden Chests in elite maps like Halls of Valheim, Undim Fields and Windmoore Harbor.
    those elite chests can be sold for more than 50k.

The best way possible to make gold is Minor and Major Events like Goblin, Harvest, and more Events that are Energy and Tier based events. You can see the upcoming events on Main Menu, there's a Tab on the left where you can see stuff like ongoing events incase you didn't know.

Unless you are unproductive, lazy, and impatient player, then do what previously mentioned like hoarding elite awake gems or merching while being new to the game.
    There is no way you guarantee that this "X" item will rise once this "Y" event comes in.

Once you made some gold for yourself first thing you buy is an Arcane Weapon, Duggar Bow is the best for starters and then gold loot gears afterwards. Goodluck!
    Nah, I made 200m on a fresh account in 4 month, starting with 0 gold, with a new guild, new friends...

I returned to the game on Feb with 0 gold on a fresh account, and by May, I was worth 200m...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Nah, I made 200m on a fresh account in 4 month, starting with 0 gold, with a new guild, new friends...

I returned to the game on Feb with 0 gold on a fresh account, and by May, I was worth 200m...

Well, yes, but you played this game before, before you left the game and came back so you have more knowledge in the game compared to him.

"It's been almost a month since I manage to get my very first level 76 char with my rogue." you get the Idea.

Last edited by Greazemk; 06-24-2021 at 09:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    Well, yes, but you played this game before, before you left the game and came back so you have more knowledge in the game compared to him.

"It's been almost a month since I manage to get my very first level 76 char with my rogue." you get the Idea.

Don't worry about it, I have some knowledge from good old days . It doesn't mean I'm new to the game. I just hit level 76 cap, after long hiatus since building garetta village and some eggzavier event that I forgot when was it.

I got some budget but doesn't know market's price for now so yeah thanks for advice

Sent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vCxndy View Post
    If I was you i would try to farm a lot of chest untill the expension and keep all ur gold. If i want to make some gold sell ur items and buy elite awake gems for 125k. It will bee like 200-220k in the first minutes of the event, and sell them in the event. And also sell the gold loot items in auc. In awake event gold loot items will be cheap. After u sold the awake buy ur items back and keep gold for a speed set. This will help you a lot for farming chests or dm and also try to make some platinum offers when is 2x plat.

Hope this will help you!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk
    Thank you for your tips! I'm looking for awake event too!

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Get a dug bow so u have something to run with....

Also, I hope you got Hero Fatima from goblin event, you can stack dmg elixirs to not look like a noob, and hopefully get a good pt for ur runs..

Obviously since the expansion is coming, ppl are selling their gears....

This is good, since you need gears to run the new expansion anyways... so work up with endless + dug bow....and try to get dug dagg afterwards..

Farm DM + NVG when they are open, stay away from EVG.... U need both arc weapons for it as a min requirement..

Events are the best way to make gold, so look forward to any opportunities.

Sadly I don't play goblin event . Yes, I feel like other gears except arcane are just useless. I barely do damage in dm while using legend or tainted bow. Hopefully will get some profit from event

Quote Originally Posted by sellbuy View Post
    Sell all what you have and try merch, even if you make mistakes it will be lessons and you can learn more, being farmer you will stay poor always... PVE in this game is last thing where you can get gold atm, you can start your merchant career by hoarding some items which obviously will raise in price later
    I'm not good at merching yet. It's kinda either I don't know the price or can't offer low for profit. Gl farm is quite reliable for me now. I Will try merch more while no dm or nvg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the tips, I am a new player and they will be useful for me.
    Why is the game very bad to treat new players. For a week of playing, I got 66 lvl and have never been in a group with other players.
    There are very few tips for newbies on the forum.
    Thank you again for your advice.
    I'm sorry but English is not my native language

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MilkiCow View Post
    Thanks for the tips, I am a new player and they will be useful for me.
    Why is the game very bad to treat new players. For a week of playing, I got 66 lvl and have never been in a group with other players.
    There are very few tips for newbies on the forum.
    Thank you again for your advice.
    I'm sorry but English is not my native language
    It's easier to level up now and yes, I feel that too, there are fewer people playing in low level. Daily quest really help your leveling

I struggled a lot when doing festerfang and mogera for leveling. You really need others there

Sent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Duggar bow is nice. Maybe try your luck in infested to farm an ebon armor (for sell or personal use). Also try to participate in the right events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Duggar bow is nice. Maybe try your luck in infested to farm an ebon armor (for sell or personal use). Also try to participate in the right events.
    What do you mean farm in infested? Ebon armor lootable there?

Sent.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes bro ebon armors, and mire gears are lootable there

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chupapiMunyanyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Events would be your #1 gold income and elite chests from elite nordr shuyal or kraken would be your 2nd best.
    Running maps like swamp or hydra for arcanes is like playing the lottery, people ran those maps over 2000x and got 0 artis. Same goes for arcane 16 chest in dead city.
    You want a guaranteed income not one that can pay a lot but never does.
    Don't worry about expansion, no one should be preparing for expansion unless you are crazy rich wanting to blow away gold since the new arcanes will be over 100mil each then later on drop below 50mil each. Only thing to do during expansion is level up to 81 and learn about the new maps as to what drops from bosses and how profitable are they to run.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 06-26-2021 at 08:48 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

run elite citadel and elite northal, I dont recommend farming elite chests, I just finished 1000 runs in all of the maps and I got around 100 golden chests in 1000 runs. meaning 10min = 50k. However you can earn 10k per run in elite northal selling bead/scrap/lock/fangs/gold runner chests and northal drops. Farm elite chests when those maps are not up.