If you haven't read the introduction of Carapace, the Lead Designer for new Dark Legends content, check that out at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...k-Legends-Lead!
In that thread, Carapace outlines some of the new stuff coming to Dark Legends and I wanted to create a separate thread to highlight that info.
- Level cap increase over 2 new Campaigns (26 elite level cap)
- Changes coming to the map and energy systems
- 3D Missions will be free to play infinetly
- New Contact System that allows the user to select how long it takes to complete actions (with scaling rewards)
- Minion System with rewards for playing consecutive days
- New Goal system to revamp the tutorial and give direction for "what to do next" in the game
The cool thing about Spacetime Games is that we share tech across all games. So, for those that like Pocket Legends or Star Legends, you might see the Minion System or Goal System, for example, put to use in the future in those titles.
Also, if you're looking for "what is coming" to Pocket Legends or Star Legends, check out their Lead Designer introductions as well:
Pocket Legends Lead Designer intro - TechnoEmail http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Lead-Designer-
Star Legends Lead Designer intro - Gibber
All of the above goodies in the bullet list above are waiting on a new client, which means a submission process to Apple. We haven't submitted yet to Apple, but that could happen soon (depending on how many issues crop up in pre-submission testing). So, to give a rough timeline, probably 3-4 weeks (or maybe a little sooner) to see these goodies in the live game. Of course, that could all change during the Apple submission process, so no guarantees.
Also - be sure to tune in tomorrow for the Live Hangout on Google+ with Cinco Barnes to talk about Dark Legends. It will be an awesome show and I'm sure there will be more details revealed about what is coming - details at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-live-Hangout!
Thanks for playing Dark Legends and for your support!