Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Stuff Coming to Star Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Ok, if the Infested Deck happens at the same time as the update, STS is basically saying that they don't want us to get the Pulse Rifles. Everyone would rather cap, instead of smashing eggs. They'll buy the flamethrower and then be done with it. On the other hand, all the people with huge amounts of plat can just cap that day, and smash eggs after. But overall, i'm gonna say if the 2 updates combine, it would be absolute Havoc in SL.

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aracnus View Post
    Ok, if the Infested Deck happens at the same time as the update, STS is basically saying that they don't want us to get the Pulse Rifles. Everyone would rather cap, instead of smashing eggs. They'll buy the flamethrower and then be done with it. On the other hand, all the people with huge amounts of plat can just cap that day, and smash eggs after. But overall, i'm gonna say if the 2 updates combine, it would be absolute Havoc in SL.
    Chill dude, lvl cap update is not even close.....

-Raghav

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seiyen View Post
    Chill dude, lvl cap update is not even close.....

-Raghav
    They've already said the lvl cap is waiting for approval in the app store...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    They've already said the lvl cap is waiting for approval in the app store...
    Can u quote it? Coz according to me only infested deck event is waitin for approval

-Raghav

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default New Stuff Coming to Star Legends

The new client is waiting for approval

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default New Stuff Coming to Star Legends

New client does not mean cap update. Sure it would be an awesome surprise but no dev has said anything about it. Unless someone has a screen shot to prove me wrong? Also before every other update they have teased with some screen shots and gave everyone a warning that if they want to cap they need to do it now. So let's stop getting excited about a cap raise that isn't coming any time soon.
    SL: Staryknight 41 * Stary 41 * Starynite 40
    DL: Stary 26
    PL: Ardinia 70 * Ardinie 30 * Ardinio 20

*******Heaven N Hells Assassins*******

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I'm not getting excited about a cap update, i just heard that they Could be released at the same time which would only bring Havoc. I like the no update though, it gives me time to cap my 2nd char.

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staryknight View Post
    New client does not mean cap update. Sure it would be an awesome surprise but no dev has said anything about it. Unless someone has a screen shot to prove me wrong? Also before every other update they have teased with some screen shots and gave everyone a warning that if they want to cap they need to do it now. So let's stop getting excited about a cap raise that isn't coming any time soon.
    They have warned you. You've had 6 months to cap if you haven't nobody's fault but your own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Ik it is, i was gone for part of that time, so i had to cap my engi quick, then i took off time to Merch. Now i have to cap it, and that won't take too long

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *Zero* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Staryknight View Post
    They have warned you. You've had 6 months to cap if you haven't nobody's fault but your own.
    I'm not saying that they shouldn't raise the cap. I've had two capped characters for months and have no plans to cap my com. SL is dead and needed new content about two months ago. That being said I do not think we will see a cap raise in this update. Just because the community wants it doesn't mean it will happen. I haven't seen the devs say anything about it and I don't think they would stay quiet about it. So while I won't be expecting new content anytime soon, I don't know anything for and I will be very happy if I'm proven wrong.
    Last edited by Staryknight; 07-12-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    SL: Staryknight 41 * Stary 41 * Starynite 40
    DL: Stary 26
    PL: Ardinia 70 * Ardinie 30 * Ardinio 20

*******Heaven N Hells Assassins*******