ok, so i've had a pocket legends account for about two years, and i think its time for there to be more vanity options for the body. I've already come up with a few ideas so here they are:
1) a tuxedo, i mean cmon, who doesn't want to kill the bad guys with some class?
2) i dunno why, but i really want an admirals dress uniform, complete with the hat and everything, maybe a whole series of military uniforms, dress and combat
3) a ninja outfit, cause i sometimes feel like being a ninja, and or a samurai outfit
4) so im not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but i feel like everyone and their mom has a full set of centurian armor. dont get me wrong, the armor is cool-ish, however i feel like there should be something more to distinguish those who have had accounts for a while versus those who havent. so heres the big idea:
STAR TREK UNIFORMS
colors will be determined based on how long youve had an account
they should all have black pants with a color top, and heres how im thinking the ranking should go
blue uniform = 1 year or less of account life
red uniform = 2 years or less of account life
gold uniform = founders
yes another unique special founders thing, and im not even a founder haha, although i would really like to have gold, as gold does signify command in star trek, and since it is my idea, i feel like itd be reasonable to give me the color i want...hopefully, if not, i guess i can live with red

ok, so those are my ideas, post with comments or new ideas, cause i think we can all agree that vanity is awesome, and everyone would like to see more