Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Exclusive Vanities for Super Rare Titles??!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The titles are the rewards themselves.
    Guild Master of Blood, Bath and Beyond.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nassar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nassar View Post
    True, but why want less when you could have more?

I think having exclusive vanities would be a great idea!!! Even though I'm trying to get as many achievements and titles as possible, there are no titles that I actually want to use. I only want them to get the achievement done.. I'd rather just use my guild title or none at all, even if the title was rare. For me the achievements are just goals to keep me going.

If we earned cool vanities though I'd be so much more motivated. Items are better than words.

I really like the crown and cape idea. I'm not sure how the scythe would work though since we have weapons.

Please click HERE for better quality picture!!^^
    ~☆~ Join my group Chilla Crazy ~☆~
    DL: Ayako - lvl 20/PL: Ayachilla - lvl 33

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

LOL Nassar.. Try and get the following TITLE's that i have mentioned..Let see if it would satisfy u if u get nothin more out of it than WORDS..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DeathFrost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I suggest both getting vanity as a reward and buying it would be a good idea or else its best for STS to stick with what they are already doing you can earn vanity anyway like in the Easter quest in PL it may move upto Dark Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFrost View Post
    LOL Nassar.. Try and get the following TITLE's that i have mentioned..Let see if it would satisfy u if u get nothin more out of it than WORDS..
    I have no interest in getting titles. Back when the 1k kills one was still rare, I displayed it.
    But nowadays, I'd rather rep my guild than show off in a virtual pissing contest.

They're like Xbox LIVE achievements. So if I reach them, it will have been because I'd've been playing at my own pace - not because I'm playing to show others how long I've been playing.

So yes, I'd be satisfied. ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have no interest in getting titles. Back when the 1k kills one was still rare, I displayed it.
    But nowadays, I'd rather rep my guild than show off in a virtual pissing contest.

They're like Xbox LIVE achievements. So if I reach them, it will have been because I'd've been playing at my own pace - not because I'm playing to show others how long I've been playing.

So yes, I'd be satisfied. ;-)
    Ur not interested in titles so u can't possibly know how hard it is to get the above mentioned. Therefore saying that the "TITLE IS A REWARD THEMSELVES"---dude u got no idea. It's like winning triathlon and get a lousy hand shake for it LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFrost View Post
    Ur not interested in titles so u can't possibly know how hard it is to get the above mentioned. Therefore saying that the "TITLE IS A REWARD THEMSELVES"---dude u got no idea. It's like winning triathlon and get a lousy hand shake for it LOL.
    You asked me a question. I gave you an answer you didn't like so you now dismiss my responses entirely.
    I know how trying it is to gain those titles. Anyone who reads the achievements section of the lair knows.
    I simply don't care about titles.
    As for the triathlon metaphor - you realize (most) people do those to prove to themselves what they are capable of and/or for charity, right? Not to show off to others?
    Very poor metaphor to use to bolster your argument. ;-)
    If you're doing something for others and not yourself, there's a good chance you're not doing it for the right or best of reasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Hardly a reward when people are in guilds. Since the only real benefit of guilds right now is the ability to talk privately with select people and wear a title showing your guild...most people will wear that title.