Thread: Please huulp!! Something's wrong with my toon.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Unhappy Please huulp!! Something's wrong with my toon.

Today I noticed that my toon had a slight limp,especially when she runs ......I don't recall her ever having this limp, for I'm certain I would've noticed. After-all, she's my only toon and I spoil her to bits!! She gets every thing she wants.!! Why, just today, I bought some matching gems ,thus I, can confidently confirm that she indeed is in excellent shape. We even have a routine thingy going on. For instance ,after every few map runs and a few CTF's , I always let her rest. When my insomnia kicks in @ 3am....she gets up from her lair to keep me company. So as you can see,surely I would have noticed if she had a limp.

The only feasible explanation I have is that, it had to do with us executing Captain Rowner, we ran into him today at end of the line, perhaps it's an injury she sustained at those treacherous battlefields of DM ? I knew we shouldn't have gone in there, I just knew it! .I highly doubt it though, it's a place we rarely frequent because we never last longer than 30sec in there. Do you think could it be her very trendy Victorian dress?,is her cinch is too tight??. I don't know? All I know is she's poorly now and has a slight limp.

Where do vamps go to get patched up? Will she be okay? does she just need a few days off? retail therapy? Bottle of vintage Lycan blood?

What the prognosis here? Will she ever be able to run again?

Thanks guys and enjoy the rest of day,evening or night.

PS: This is totally not the time for you's to congratulate us for that rare execution...We have a rather pressing matter to resolve. A limping vamp is bait!!!...Okay , I don't wanna be rude,so a few hand-claps will suffice.
    Last edited by minamoo; 06-04-2012 at 08:14 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to minamoo For This Useful Post: