Thread: Sts please remove

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Sts please remove

STS i have been running sewers roach motel with my friends but sometimes the host leaves and random people join. When they do they start hitting thrash bins even thought i tell them not and they just keep on doing it. PLease sts remove the bins from roach please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

It's part of the boss strategy. They shouldn't remove. There's really nothing you could do about stupidity :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

They're the reason why roach is fun; you can't just go in there Rambo maging it, you need strategy and team work, something which most of the PL population lacks for some reason

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Hi please remove all the mobs in the dungeon so I can just walk to the boss and kill for loots. Yeah I need this a lot really because when I run with people they don't know how to kill single monster in the map with one skill and I'm really aggravated over this plus no one ever pots 6x Combo elixirs and I'm really sad and mad and urgggh I just want to go facedesk over and over again and then facedesk a bit more and jump around like an angry frog so please just remove everything, actually you know what, please remove the map to so that when I spawn I am standing right next to the boss so I don't have to even walk there and that's because everyone I party with takes too much time running to boss and I'm really frustrated at wasting time holding my joystick down and running to the boss because it like, wastes time and I hate wasting time, oh and have I ever told you about the time I wasted 5 hours simply trying to kill a warbird with my warbird in PvP, yeah we need more damage ok please because I just hate it so much when that pro mage Xwhirlz one shots me and I can only do a 250 crit on him and also by the way why are mages like him so pro its so unfair because he can like one shot everything on my team lol I just said everything llololololololLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Lol, that was a bit overkill

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RedRyder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Maximum trolling is maximum

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Hi please remove all the mobs in the dungeon so I can just walk to the boss and kill for loots. Yeah I need this a lot really because when I run with people they don't know how to kill single monster in the map with one skill and I'm really aggravated over this plus no one ever pots 6x Combo elixirs and I'm really sad and mad and urgggh I just want to go facedesk over and over again and then facedesk a bit more and jump around like an angry frog so please just remove everything, actually you know what, please remove the map to so that when I spawn I am standing right next to the boss so I don't have to even walk there and that's because everyone I party with takes too much time running to boss and I'm really frustrated at wasting time holding my joystick down and running to the boss because it like, wastes time and I hate wasting time, oh and have I ever told you about the time I wasted 5 hours simply trying to kill a warbird with my warbird in PvP, yeah we need more damage ok please because I just hate it so much when that pro mage Xwhirlz one shots me and I can only do a 250 crit on him and also by the way why are mages like him so pro its so unfair because he can like one shot everything on my team lol I just said everything llololololololLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Very funny bro i mean when there is no host and an idiot joins who knows what they are doing and just comes to destroy bins. Im not talking about people that dpnt know im talking about people like u my good sir who are too stupid to notice what i meant. so please if u have nothing to say on the topic please take the door to your left and go outside and get life and no troll players or us forumers . thank you very much have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

guys, he has a point so stop trolling him... your not helping at all. When i was in sewers, i ALWAYS hosted cockroach runs if i wanted to do them . your going to run into stupid, ignorant people so... BOOT THEM
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Explain them what to do when they enter and let them confirm it. Boot the ones who don't listen and try again until you have a decent group. Add them to your friends list, and build this list ever longer until you got good friends you can run with. Problem solved

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Explain them what to do when they enter and let them confirm it. Boot the ones who don't listen and try again until you have a decent group. Add them to your friends list, and build this list ever longer until you got good friends you can run with. Problem solved

My god, the first intelligent post of this thread! In all seriousness, if you want complete control of your game then host it yourself and follow Jay's advice, it'll save you a lot of headaches.

Also, you win longest run-on sentence of the year Whirlz

-------AEO-------