Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
Yes as usual. An entire expansion fully been at war benefit where best gl map could be ran by wars np when other classes struggled even to do few runs. Same with dm cause you clear mobs better than rogues and with ultimate you can keep up np on bosses. Rogues have troubles to run any evg and their skills/ultimates can't be really compared. On hydra/orrick expansion all of you cried so much about not making gold as fast as rogues and few time after sts removed gold drop. But still you could run and make gold. Rogues can't really run evg without war in a profitable way. Why in this expansion sts didn't do anything? So yes i would appreciate a more balanced scenario and dynamic: or everyone is needed or rather every class has equal chance to run map solo

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
May be you are forgetting about the bright side of new expansion brother that new level gears will boost rouges stats too loo.
Since it’s confirmed that evg will remain gold loot map and gold drops will not be changed i can see 4 rouges pt in next expansion grinding gold in evg more effectively then 1 war 3 mage pt.
And also may i remind you one thing from level 1-66 all the expansion rouges used to be most powerful class in pve was easy to level up fast and farm gold too. And most of the rich players in game right now either rouges or ex rouges .
And one more thing i can see that this boss design is favorable for every class and will remove boundaries between all of us.
Hope next expansion all classes will be balanced they are not rn I admit it.
But since i am a tank i can say that I prefer 2 mages and 1 rouge in pt over 3 mages because of rouges can kill spider fast using mages ulti then mages it self.
But only catch is rouge need to be skilled.
Same goes with tank.
And mages do just fine with shield and ulti and survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk