Thread: Devs Try Sponsoring YouTubers...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onawaoka View Post
    I say so. It’s an investment that have to make. Can’t just expect players to come out of the blue. Maybe yeah lots will play for a bit but for sure they’ll be lots of players that’ll love this guy. It’s a long term thing, soon we will have more long term players meaning more profit for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have already found their target audience .This target audience right now playing this game will stick with the game through thick and thin .
    And STS knows that.Either due to previous investment or ongoing investment,rare items ,wealth etc ,it's only going to be these players.

The new players that you're talking about won't exist unless they are ready to spend a large sum of money to play which is a point fraction who spend money on a game.we were all there but AL caught us over the years.

You would say it's a f2p game but no ,not for the new players you're talking about,unless game leveling becomes a squish and gears become available to everyone..
    It seems f2p to real free players after they have invested a significant portion of time on the game .
    So be ready to see the same faces.
    I would urge STS to show the online count at times /peak pop since most games and companies do share this informtion with the players.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post: