Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exclamation Who was it?

Name:  Screenshot 2021-08-06 5.12.43 PM.png
Views: 899
Size:  752.2 KB
    I was in auction today looking for items with %10 XP (yes very strange, why would I do this?) because Expansion is nearing with every moment of time I decided an extra permanent %70 XP overall would help out to get that lv81 badge to be one of the first 10. Anyways I'm looking through and found Weapon, Helmet, Armor, Belt, then I move on to the ring section and I see this ring here for 250k! and yes 'k' thousand not 'm' 250,000 gold. Now the reason I make this post is to find WHO sold this ring? *please don't get upset I just want to thank you* I would appreciate it if STS could confirm and find who sold this ring 8/6/2021 past 5pm Pacific Time Zone through a quick private message of the IGN but if you can confirm it was sold on this date for 250k here on thread would be greatly appreciated.

Bonus if you want to read: About 3 years ago there was an OG jester (body-piece) for warrior selling for 100k I had my gold in stash like I usually do so I don't spend any of it. And as a nab you always spend gold on vanities not gear and I browse through and see this really nice 'recolor' of red jester *What I had believed it to be* and thought it's from new event more will come and be cheaper *There wasn't even an event to begin...smh At the time of this* but I decide it's too cool maybe I should buy and go to stash and RUN back to auction (back when you couldn't access auction through 'esc' on pc or Toon Icon on mobile now) just so I find out it sold. 3 years later I think about that OG jester and found out it is worth +2b from what I hear nowadays...

Forgot to add if STS wants me to take this down (which I'm sure you can yourself) let me know I will. I do not want to cause issues or jeopardize my items/Account.

Last edited by Evilsorce; 08-06-2021 at 09:14 PM. Reason: added the 'Forgot to add' as a heads-up.