Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Official PL PVP Tournament

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Entertaining View Post
    This story you crafted is suited very well to that screenshot. Unfortunately I have a screenshot of you leaving midfight after I said go, which really nails you to the crime... If you wish to fight this, you can use emotional appeals all you want. This is just too obvious. The odd thing that happened when you reached 3-0 was that you rushed me and when I started to win, you left midfight. Me saying "Go" in chat is the last thing I said before you rushed me and I muted you. If you want to come up with a crazy story of me being AFK during our legitimate fights for 20 minutes, be my guest but this is just too far-fetched... I have screen-shots of you rushing and leaving midfight, and we both know what happend... Now Rinzler can't just lock this thread so if you have an issue, keep it to messaging, whether it be me or Rinzler. This is just spamming the thread...
    Umm... could you post the screenshots on the forums so we can actually see your side of the story? At the moment, his post seems more genuine and heartfelt, which coincidentally, is making me believe his story. So anyways, post the screenies please.

PS: (If this whole game of PL was a book): I like this unexpected argument that has arisen from this contest. Brings new suspense and conflict.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 13lacklegionz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

This story you crafted is suited very well to that screenshot. Unfortunately I have a screenshot of you leaving midfight after I said go, which really nails you to the crime... If you wish to fight this, you can use emotional appeals all you want. This is just too obvious. The odd thing that happened when you reached 3-0 was that you rushed me and when I started to win, you left midfight. Me saying "Go" in chat is the last thing I said before you rushed me and I muted you. If you want to come up with a crazy story of me being AFK during our legitimate fights for 20 minutes, be my guest but this is just too far-fetched... I have screen-shots of you rushing and leaving midfight, and we both know what happend... Now Rinzler can't just lock this thread so if you have an issue, keep it to messaging, whether it be me or Rinzler. This is just spamming the thread...
    Post the screenshots! And why exactly would I leave a fight if I am winning 3-0 and you start doing damage to me. I don't know if you know who you are talking to, but I am comfortable saying I am well respected in the forum community and would not pull a stunt off like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

So.. You muted bud to not show him saying "c'mon, i gtg soon", etc. to make it look like you were fighting after you said go. After these 20 minutes he gave up and left and you took the screenshot of him leaving.. Im very curious as to what your hp and mana was when he "left mid-fight".

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hahahahabirdy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hahahahabirdy View Post
    So.. You muted bud to not show him saying "c'mon, i gtg soon", etc. to make it look like you were fighting after you said go. After these 20 minutes he gave up and left and you took the screenshot of him leaving.. Im very curious as to what your hp and mana was when he "left mid-fight".
    Exactly why we need a screenshot!
    @Entertaining Why would I rush you, leave the game, and then ask if you were lagging for afk? This story doesn't add up...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I have trouble posting screenshots to threads, but that really is beside the point. I suggested we take this to messages not as means of covering this up, but to keep from spamming the thread. As far as you asking me about lagging, you could have easily done this for screenshot purposes because I muted you... Seriously your guess is as good as mine to why you would break multiple tournament rules and try to frame me for all of this... I sent the necessary screenshots to Rinzler and I can't stop you from sending your own pictures of what ever you have, but I am fairly certain none will disprove what actually happened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I have trouble posting screenshots to threads, but that really is beside the point. I suggested we take this to messages not as means of covering this up, but to keep from spamming the thread. As far as you asking me about lagging, you could have easily done this for screenshot purposes because I muted you... Seriously your guess is as good as mine to why you would break multiple tournament rules and try to frame me for all of this... I sent the necessary screenshots to Rinzler and I can't stop you from sending your own pictures of what ever you have, but I am fairly certain none will disprove what actually happened.
    Feel free to pm them to me! I'll post them right here! Or are you covering-up as stated?

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Buddyf is probably one of the most trusted people on PL.
    Last edited by Buddyf97; 06-27-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Posting screenshots on a thread is the same as putting them in a private message.. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I wonder if this thread would get closed :shifty eyes:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

If I did not have sufficient proof of you breaking the tournament rules, why would I have been moved up? If I were trying to cover something up, I would not mention anything about covering it up. We can have an endless debate over this if you so choose, although we both know what happened. Before we do that, let us keep in mind the consequences of our actions. This thread would be full of spam, I would lose all respect for you for holding onto this lie for so long. This shot at my reputation is ridiculous, and I do not have to make a huge story for a mear 500 platinum. The only reason I continue to comment on this thread is to defend my self from this scheme you are trying to weave me into. Rather then message your lie with a screenshot to the appropriate person, you attempt to destroy my reputation on this thread. Once again, Rinzler cant just lock this thread, so it would be wise to not spam it with an arguement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Late View Post
    I wonder if this thread would get closed :shifty eyes:
    I am sorry if I am getting out of hand. I get very competetive and very agrivated when someone lies. I am trying to keep my posts as positive and constructive as I can make them with out going insane!
    \(^o^)/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

If I did not have sufficient proof of you breaking the tournament rules, why would I have been moved up? If I were trying to cover something up, I would not mention anything about covering it up. We can have an endless debate over this if you so choose, although we both know what happened. Before we do that, let us keep in mind the consequences of our actions. This thread would be full of spam, I would lose all respect for you for holding onto this lie for so long. This shot at my reputation is ridiculous, and I do not have to make a huge story for a mear 500 platinum. The only reason I continue to comment on this thread is to defend my self from this scheme you are trying to weave me into. Rather then message your lie with a screenshot to the appropriate person, you attempt to destroy my reputation on this thread. Once again, Rinzler cant just lock this thread, so it would be wise to not spam it with an arguement.
    May I see the screenshots?
    Rinzler will look into this. Start sweating. I know what you did is wrong and it disgusts me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Why don't u guys stop and give it a rest just send rinzler a pm and he'll look into it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Late For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Why don't u guys stop and give it a rest just send rinzler a pm and he'll look into it
    And good night!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Exactly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

It has been said that we should fight. Have a simple clean fight. I am fine with that but Entertaining has my characters on his mute list. And when we do fight, is it okay to have an impartial observer to make sure no one is rushing or going afk for 20 minutes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

those are great prices!
    Daantjeh LVL 71 Bird | MageProdigy LVL 66 Mage | Prototypee LVL 65 Bear | Weapon Proc+Skill Combo's Guide | Guide When to use which emote! | All in one Guide for the Best PvE Ratio (Archer) |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I'll be in tournament

I'll be using summitz lvl 15 bear I'm online everyday 10am-11pm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll use Cruisinfusion

I'm a kid. I have odd schedules. No idea what times I'll be on :P hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

The chart has been updated! Please check the new update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Great Game WE! I had a great time!
    I am Iscamyall. Woundedeagle is Twink.