Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PL PVP Tournament

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rinzler View Post
    According to the above pic, in the chat log, Hunny is the red color and Retired is blue. So it shows that Team Red got 5 and Team Blue got 2. So Hunny is the winner right?
    Yes, I am hunnylarusso and Lwmark is Retireditems. I was just making a joke about the system bug, sorry for the confusion.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Alrighty, cool! Thanks for clearing that up, that bug is really weird! Advancing Fluffnstuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

GG Uncle
    Name:  IMG_0052.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  62.6 KB
    there is a glitch after the new client but im red and unclee(explain) is blue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Alright thanks Late! There are a few players who should complete their quarter final matches by this weekend. I will be sending out reminders!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Good luck bud! pm me in-game when you're ready for our match.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

umm i dont understand sigh ups it says no later then 6/3/12 its the 24th of june today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Bud get online..pretty sure matches do this weekend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Good game lunch!

On top of Snowpeak Mountain, tweaking stats
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Is this tourney still running?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hahahahabirdy View Post
    Good game lunch!
    Good game birdy !

@suntv yes it is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Entertaining and I found each other online. We started our match and I was up 3-0 when he stopped responding. I am guessing he was afk. I waited 15-20 minutes when I had to leave. I have not found him in game since and I am going to be away the next 2-3 days. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'll join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Apollo when can we play our match?
    KAISRBEAR (lv76 Bear),ZENTGRAF (lv76 Mage),AMITY (lv35 Rhino) etc.
    These names i got:TRADABLE;TRADEABLE;INCREASED;HIKED; etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Here is some proof I was up 3-0... The pic even shows me just sitting there. This was easily after 15 minutes of me waiting for him to respond. This is the time I had to go. I have been deleted as a friend on entertaining's friends list. On several characters. I am curious why he was advanced. Please face the issue, don't run from it. Add me in game and we can continue! Or just tell me what you have been doing and why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

This was shortly after you rushed me, left mid-fight and rejoined the game. At this time I muted you and posted the screen-shots on to the forums. I didn't know you even stayed in that game. I refuse to play with someone who won't follow the rules. I was left in the game when I opened a new tab.
    If you want to call that a "victory", so be it, but perhaps you should follow the rules in the next tournament you participate in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

I want to fight XionSkull already lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    I want to fight XionSkull already lol.
    I want to fight you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Entertaining View Post
    This was shortly after you rushed me, left mid-fight and rejoined the game. At this time I muted you and posted the screen-shots on to the forums. I didn't know you even stayed in that game. I refuse to play with someone who won't follow the rules. I was left in the game when I opened a new tab.
    If you want to call that a "victory", so be it, but perhaps you should follow the rules in the next tournament you participate in.
    I apologize, but you disgust me. Rinzler, being a moderator, can go into our chat feed. He can then confirm my side of the story.
    I found entertaining in game. We agreed to fight. I used my character, Iscamyall, and he used his, pulverization. We fought our firtst fight and I won that fight. He then complained that he was lagging and asked if he could switch devices. I was absolutely fine with that! He left the game and switched devices. He then joined back and asked for a practice to test for lag. Of course! How could I not accept? We both agreed it was 1-0 and we would restart the match and give me a free after it. I also won that fight.
    We remade the game and I killed Pulverization to make the score 1-0. He joking said "rusher!" and I am guessing he took a screenshot of this. I laughed at it and he did as well. We then fought again. A regular 1v1, no rushing. I won that fight. Now it's 2-0. We fought again and I won. 3-0 is now the score when something odd happens.
    Pulverization (I am guessing) went AFK. I waited for 15-20 minutes with no response. Then something really odd happened. Look at my screenshot above. He said "go" and I responded and went to buff. He did not move at all. I stopped and then waited ANOTHER 5 minutes and no response. I am guessing this was to stage a rush on him in an attempt to disqualify me. I then left the game. (Who wouldn't?) I had to pack because I was going away the next day.

Moral of the story: I was setup

Entertaining, I recommend you save your reputation and Rinzler's time and just admit it. I know what you are doing is wrong and I am NOT letting you get away with it.

Questions: If I were this crazed rusher, why are you alive in my screenshot?
    If you went to the forums after I rushed you, why are you alive?
    If you did go to the forums (assuming u used your tablet to post) you would have disconnected from the server after two minutes. Why were you still there?
    Why did u oddly say "go" after 20 minutes? I thought u were on the forums?
    According to your story, you would have been afk when the score was 1-0. Why is it 3-0 in my screenshot?

Holes in the story. Rinzler will confirm my side of the story and I would not be surprised if you would recieve major consequences. What you are doing is wrong.
    Last edited by Buddyf97; 06-27-2012 at 10:12 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Buddyf97 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

This story you crafted is suited very well to that screenshot. Unfortunately I have a screenshot of you leaving midfight after I said go, which really nails you to the crime... If you wish to fight this, you can use emotional appeals all you want. This is just too obvious. The odd thing that happened when you reached 3-0 was that you rushed me and when I started to win, you left midfight. Me saying "Go" in chat is the last thing I said before you rushed me and I muted you. If you want to come up with a crazy story of me being AFK during our legitimate fights for 20 minutes, be my guest but this is just too far-fetched... I have screen-shots of you rushing and leaving midfight, and we both know what happend... Now Rinzler can't just lock this thread so if you have an issue, keep it to messaging, whether it be me or Rinzler. This is just spamming the thread...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buddyf97 View Post
    I apologize, but you disgust me. Rinzler, being a moderator, can go into our chat feed. He can then confirm my side of the story.
    I found entertaining in game. We agreed to fight. I used my character, Iscamyall, and he used his, pulverization. We fought our firtst fight and I won that fight. He then complained that he was lagging and asked if he could switch devices. I was absolutely fine with that! He left the game and switched devices. He then joined back and asked for a practice to test for lag. Of course! How could I not accept? We both agreed it was 1-0 and we would restart the match and give me a free after it. I also won that fight.
    We remade the game and I killed Pulverization to make the score 1-0. He joking said "rusher!" and I am guessing he took a screenshot of this. I laughed at it and he did as well. We then fought again. A regular 1v1, no rushing. I won that fight. Now it's 2-0. We fought again and I won. 3-0 is now the score when something odd happens.
    Pulverization (I am guessing) went AFK. I waited for 15-20 minutes with no response. Then something really odd happened. Look at my screenshot above. He said "go" and I responded and went to buff. He did not move at all. I stopped and then waited ANOTHER 5 minutes and no response. I am guessing this was to stage a rush on him in an attempt to disqualify me. I then left the game. (Who wouldn't?) I had to pack because I was going away the next day.

Moral of the story: I was setup

Entertaining, I recommend you save your reputation and Rinzler's time and just admit it. I know what you are doing is wrong and I am NOT letting you get away with it.
    I don't have anymore thanks to give... I like the vigour and fighting spirit of your comment. Makes me happy to read it.

PS: I'm not sure that a moderator can check your chat feed. It would be difficult probably. Do you know if mods/devs can do that?

PSS: I also loved the part where you said, "I was set up". It was probably the most powerful part of your post and connects the whole response together.

PSSS: I'm going to thank this post very soon.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to 13lacklegionz For This Useful Post: