Thread: Earning credits?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Earning credits?

I think spacestudious should take SL TO THE NEXT LEVEL THERE SHOULD BE THE EARNING 1 CREDIT EACH HOUR SO PPL WHO ARE RLLY POOR LIKE GAARILIT HE IS THINKING OF QUITING CUZ HE IS NOT RICH AND DOENST HAVE NOVA OR CUSTOM ARMOR. JUST CUZ OF THAT HE IS NOT GONNA PLAY ANYMORE PLZ MAKE A DONATION TO POOR PPL WWJD? DONT MAKE POOR PPL RAGE QUIT OF POORNESS? END CREDIT HUNGER!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Well most of my friends and I are poor so don't be silly Gaairlit... We are all in the same boat and we ain't quitting ;-)
    I bet you will find yourself a good drop to sell soon and then your off. Don't quit cuz of the hard challenge. It makes it all worth it!
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Well most of my friends and I are poor so don't be silly Gaairlit... We are all in the same boat and we ain't quitting ;-)
    I bet you will find yourself a good drop to sell soon and then your off. Don't quit cuz of the hard challenge. It makes it all worth it!
    nice one fellow guide mate!!

Jumping through those holes in time and space
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

The phrase "anything is possible" comes to my mind.

I never used epic armor at all until level 37 when I could afford an *Atomite* set [L30 Eng], and decided I preferred the rare armor anyway. I never used an epic weapon until about level 38 when I proudly got myself a *Handheld Crossbow*, and before that, trying to pick out dropped Heavy Repeaters. [You know how much I loved my Scrapper at level 28? THIS much. <3] I'll consider that poorer than dirt.

[I survived.]

I never held any legendary weapon until AFTER I hit level 41 on my first character, Wizzy, when my friend Mitchturbo up there very generously sold me mine.

[I survived 28,000 xp in Voleria and then some without it.]

I now have an inventory holding a comfortable value of vanity -- I never got a vanity drop you see -- that I've built up buying myself. The game just takes patience.

-------

On another note, I always make a donation to the poor when I have the resources -- I try to provide an Energy Field Generator to replace any less adequate shield, and various epic pistols when I see them shooting like I used to -- with rare guns, in Voleria.
    Last edited by PianoWizzy; 05-29-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Let me explain the lateness of signatures with a page of my homework.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PianoWizzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Making credits isnt hard just requires some brain power and patience.I like many others made most of our fortunes early on in game so we really dont feel the pinch. a few tips i could give would be :

1) Make use of events and what not ( people who got vanities for the memorial day event , made a lot of profit )
    2) Liquidate as much as u can . Run lower level dungeons if you have to, it may not seem like much but its adds up.
    3) Once you get a reasonable amount of capital , start merchandising. Check out Comtrixx's guide to get some tips.

The most crucial bit of advice i could give is to stay patient. Unless you get extremely lucky and lets say get an x ray or what not .Chances are you will most likely not.
    Good luck mate , hang in there.