Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arby Flash Presents: EDM Song of the Day Music Blog

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Default Arby Flash Presents: EDM Song of the Day Music Blog

Main Blog Page

As some of you may know, I am an amateur DJ and producer in love with electronic dance music. Trance, Hardstyle, Electro, Electro House, Progressive House, Dubstep, Drumstep...you name a genre, and I'll have my favorite tunes in it. I've been using my facebook wall as a music blog because I'm lazy and don't want to pay the web fees for an official blog...and my friends have basically told me to stop flooding their minifeeds .

My producer name is Arby Flash. Arby stem from my initials R and B. Say those 2 letters outloud...sounds like Arby. Flash refers to a lot of things, but I'll just say that it's my trademark for a few products.

With that said, I will now flood your 'minifeed.' Every day I will be uploading a video from youtube of one of my favorite tunes. Some of them might be old, some of them might be brand new that day. Really depends on how I'm feeling. My hope is that I can get some people to appreciate the EDM scene, and maybe get some new beatheads/househeads out there. I don't really know how this blog thing works on here, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't directly post videos to the blog itself (not even sure if you can). If you have a song you'd like for me to hear, please either PM it to me, or post it in this thread if you really believe I'd like it based on my other posts. I don't consider this hypocritical (me posting my songs but telling you not to) because this is my thread and I'm trying to stick to a specific genre of music.

I will be using this thread to list all of the songs I've posted with links to the blog page so you guys can easily jump around because after a while, it's going to get pretty full .

I hope some of you fall in love with this music, the people involved in it, and the atmosphere just like I did. It truly is a one of a kind scene.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flowman For This Useful Post: