Thread: Guild DIGEST #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default Guild DIGEST #1

hello, friends!

today is the first time guild update will be followed by my comments and opinions.. tell me if you like it)

so i was hanging around BS and noticed quite a raise of new-born guilds

which may mean:

1. hardcore playaz are getting bored and making multiple end-level toons to make more freaky guilds to rofl around - i think such guilds as Omfg Trolls Lmao, The Trolling Team, Trolls may be examples

2. while hardcore playaz are crying for new content and neglecting the game - new players are coming (cross-references from DL possibly) and for them - the game is still new and fruitfull

THE MOST interesting names in this set includes:

really 'hacky' name Ch33z B0L G - interesting part is the capital 'L' in the end of 'B0L' - it's made of a symbol of some kind. The capital 0 in the middle is 'zero', but the 'L' symbol is unknown to me

quite sensational Neon Genesis Reborn - does that means old Neon Genesis is dusted? who are those daring ones who reborns it?

new addition to spanish and spanglish language groups - Latinos X100pre - welcomes all who are x100pre enough

not new on the field, but new to the list - The Scorn - who are those guys?! Could they be THE Scorn? By the armor looks they might be ones! Isn't it dangerous to have armor so similar to our enemies? Be careful when approaching

romance in space. You say - impossible? This guild states the opposite - Only You Forever Love - deadly romantics

Ghosts Of The Past - the way for all quitters to return! You've been playing SL then quit to PL? Join those guys and roam BS again - as a ghost!

18 Plus - i did not spoke with GM yet to ask how they verify the age of new mwmbers, but i hope their guild chat is not always muted ))

THE GOOD OLD ones includes:

United Nations

N.A.S.A.

Australian Special Forces - welcome, Australia! By the way - now we are officially WORLDWIDE

also, we have a couple of new BLACKSTAR guilds:

The Blades Of Blackstar

Harlots Of Blackstar

some new LEGENDS online:

Star Legends The 2 - very peculiar naming... either it announces the second build of SL client or states that guild consists only of two members.. or, more likely, the GM is poking Jay - the GM of the original Star Legends guild

The 3 Legends

Battlefront Legends

also, interesting theme set DRAGONS & GODZ:

Dragon Godz 2 - again, we see the duplicating of original DG guild..

Mythical Godz

Do you know any of these new guilds? seen them? friends with members?

Maybe you are one of them and can tell us more about what your crew stands for? Or explain its features and requirements?

What do you think about duplicate guilds?

Peace

to see more guilds found and listed click here
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    hello, friends!

today is the first time guild update will be followed by my comments and opinions.. tell me if you like it)

so i was hanging around BS and noticed quite a raise of new-born guilds

which may mean:

1. hardcore playaz are getting bored and making multiple end-level toons to make more freaky guilds to rofl around - i think such guilds as Omfg Trolls Lmao, The Trolling Team, Trolls may be examples

2. while hardcore playaz are crying for new content and neglecting the game - new players are coming (cross-references from DL possibly) and for them - the game is still new and fruitfull

THE MOST interesting names in this set includes:

really 'hacky' name Ch33z B0L G - interesting part is the capital 'L' in the end of 'B0L' - it's made of a symbol of some kind. The capital 0 in the middle is 'zero', but the 'L' symbol is unknown to me

quite sensational Neon Genesis Reborn - does that means old Neon Genesis is dusted? who are those daring ones who reborns it?

new addition to spanish and spanglish language groups - Latinos X100pre - welcomes all who are x100pre enough

not new on the field, but new to the list - The Scorn - who are those guys?! Could they be THE Scorn? By the armor looks they might be ones! Isn't it dangerous to have armor so similar to our enemies? Be careful when approaching

romance in space. You say - impossible? This guild states the opposite - Only You Forever Love - deadly romantics

Ghosts Of The Past - the way for all quitters to return! You've been playing SL then quit to PL? Join those guys and roam BS again - as a ghost!

18 Plus - i did not spoke with GM yet to ask how they verify the age of new mwmbers, but i hope their guild chat is not always muted ))

THE GOOD OLD ones includes:

United Nations

N.A.S.A.

Australian Special Forces - welcome, Australia! By the way - now we are officially WORLDWIDE

also, we have a couple of new BLACKSTAR guilds:

The Blades Of Blackstar

Harlots Of Blackstar

some new LEGENDS online:

Star Legends The 2 - very peculiar naming... either it announces the second build of SL client or states that guild consists only of two members.. or, more likely, the GM is poking Jay - the GM of the original Star Legends guild

The 3 Legends

Battlefront Legends

also, interesting theme set DRAGONS & GODZ:

Dragon Godz 2 - again, we see the duplicating of original DG guild..

Mythical Godz

Do you know any of these new guilds? seen them? friends with members?

Maybe you are one of them and can tell us more about what your crew stands for? Or explain its features and requirements?

What do you think about duplicate guilds?

Peace

to see more guilds found and listed click here
    Ch33z B0L G is all caps when looking on B*, but when you click the character on their character page it goes lowercase, so like FREEDOM on b* if you checked their character page would say Freedom. Hope that cleared some cunfusion!
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Ch33z B0L G is all caps when looking on B*, but when you click the character on their character page it goes lowercase, so like FREEDOM on b* if you checked their character page would say Freedom. Hope that cleared some cunfusion!
    the interesting stuff about it - it stays cap even on character!

though it looks more like a symbol, than a letter

Name:  IMG_0391.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  37.5 KB
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!