Quote Originally Posted by Narb View Post
Felt nostalgic recently, this game took up so much of my time and childhood. Thanks for the 10 year post Ghost, it’s been some years since I last played, happy to see your name on the recent threads. Miss the community, Im sure there are others out there who do too!

My username was azataso, capnaz, narbarian in that order, with pixza, ragequitlol and a bunch of other alts i dont remember. I was also in the guilds legion, rated m, but dont recall the other ones sorry. I dont plan on playing again but if anyone else sees this and is feeling nostalgic, I made an empty discord server if anyone wants to say hi or reminisce about PL or play some games. Not sure if posting links is allowed but here goes:
discord.gg/Y8Aqws7SXh

the invite url code in case discord link doesnt work for future reference

Y8Aqws7SXh

Also cringed hard at me from 6-10 years ago time flies
What's up, dude!

I'm glad the post I made evoked some nostalgia. 11 years later, and here we are still roaming the forums

Hope all is well with you in your corner of the world. Just in case you aren't aware, STS has plans to make a PL2 (though it wouldn't be for quite a long time). I suspect a lot of old PLers will become active the minute that game is released.

Take it easy!