Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Vampire Journal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Default The Vampire Journal

The Vampire Journal

"I never believed in monsters. . . until one of them came for me. . that night I died, but only for a moment. No longer human, the world had changed, all that mattered was the thirst. So my creator taught me to feed, to hunt, but man fought back with a vengeance, they brought it down like a beast. I had to find refuge, a sanctuary, a place to begin my quest for vengeance.
    -DL Intro

Hey everyone! It's you're favorite star here, and I know all of you have your own special story of how you became a vampire, so I wanna hear it! Here you can post how you died, who created you, and how old you are. These are all imaginary pieces of fiction of course, but I thought it'd be a fun idea to riff off of in the midst of all the serious business threads. I'll start by making the first Journal entry, please feel free to post your story as we start new adventures in Dark Legends. You can use mine below as a guide, or share however you want. Your story can be silly, disgusting, or devastating it does not matter, and it doesn't matter how long/short you story is so I'll appreciate anything you guys share!

Journal Entry #1 June 8th, 2012 (click go advanced when posting, and put the number/date you are posting in the subject/title area.)

Vampire age: I died at age twenty, and I've been twenty years old for over one-hundred years. O.o

Creator: Morfic is my sire, he created me as I was inches from death. He saved me, gave me new life, and made me into the vampire I am today.

Story:
    It was 1872, on a stormy night in the streets of New Orleans. The parade had ended, the party was over, and the people were all heading back to seek shelter from the storm. I could not find the friends I came to the celebration with so I found myself lost, wet, and alone in a city I did not know. "Walking the streets isn't so bad," I thought as I left the mob, "I'll just enjoy the scenery a bit longer before I meet my friends back at the hotel." So I left the main streets with my little red umbrella to uncharted territory. . .
    The city was glorious, I had never seen such a sight coming from a small town. The streets were glowing from the rain, "so many lights, so many lights!" I was such a sucker for new sights, so I carried on all jolly down the road. Not a soul in sight now and it was getting pretty late so at this point I thought, "I probably should head back now," when suddenly a car came driving out of control. It rounded the corner and was heading straight for me, but I was so paralyzed with fear I couldn't move a finger. The car tried to avoid me but it was out of their control, and before I knew it, it was too late. The car struck me with such force that I flew across the walk-way and into the sharp steps of a sweet little flower shop. I lied there lifeless on the floor, blood dripping down the steps, "what an idiot I am for going off alone." The car had went as fast as it had came, they left me for dead with no one around to to see it. As I took my final breaths I couldn't help thinking about what a wonderful night I had, "heheh," then everything went black. . .
    When I awoke I found myself unharmed, and very confused. I soon found that it was a vampire who saved my life, a vampire named Morfic. . .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is something to set the mood while you read other stories, the song will change with every new story you share!

Last edited by ArtStar; 07-01-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ArtStar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Good stuff! I like the creativeness.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rinzler For This Useful Post:

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I had to give it my support too, ArtStar, this is really awesome!
    AoA | AoB | AoC

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Airrie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Love it :-)

Want a graphic? Click my sig pic!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

nice one art i love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

I put a lot of thought into it and I wasn't sure how it would turn out, because I'm clearly not a very good writer.
    I was hoping some of you awesome talented people I love to play games with so much could show me how it's done.
    So thanks for the love guys I really appreciate it.

<3
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

loved it!
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

I feel like I should be playing the First Movement of Moonlight Sonata while reading this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flowman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

It was a rainy December night. I was panting for breath on the edge of death in my dorm. My friends had died from the disease that spread through out the college campus. I some how was able to make it. I was coughing hard, sweating through the sheets like it was raining. I was gasping for air as this man came in my room. His name was Hank. He told me he had a deal for me? I didn't understand at first, but as he went ahead and described it for me I became for understanding and allowed him to do it. This deal was he would attach his fangs into my neck. He seeped the blood like a lion attacking its prey. He continued to bite until he finally took his fangs away from my neck. He told me it had tooken all his power and he did not know if he could control himself. This happened December 18, 1774. I was 23 then, and have been for the last 238 years. I was 6'3 173 Lbs. I had brown hair and brown eyes. My name was Jake. I had completed my first year of college before the disease had spread. It had killed all my friends and mainly everyone but a few. I went to college to study to be a doctor. My father Johnathon J. had been a doctor and I was to follow in his footsteps. I have aquired a good sense of grammer and have learned a lot over my 238 years of Immortality. I have killed people before. I did for 25 years, until I met up with Hank in a nearby Graveyard. He took me as his own and taught me to control myself. It was hard, but I did it in a few years. I feel like I am done telling you enough of my story, but I have one more thing to say. I.. I... I am not... I am not a Killer. Im merely a Immortal who dwells on the lives of animals. I will be doing this for the rest of my life. Thank you for reading my story. I hope to hear yours.

~ Jake
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    The Vampire Journal

"I never believed in monsters. . . until one of them came for me. . that night I died, but only for a moment. No longer human, the world had changed, all that mattered was the thirst. So my creator taught me to feed, to hunt, but man fought back with a vengeance, they brought it down like a beast. I had to find refuge, a sanctuary, a place to begin my quest for vengeance.
    -DL Intro

Hey everyone! It's you're favorite star here, and I know all of you have your own special story of how you became a vampire, so I wanna hear it! Here you can post how you died, who created you, and how old you are. These are all imaginary pieces of fiction of course, but I thought it'd be a fun idea to riff off of in the midst of all the serious business threads. I'll start by making the first Journal entry, please feel free to post your story as we start new adventures in Dark Legends. You can use mine below as a guide, or share however you want. Your story can be silly, disgusting, or devastating it does not matter, and it doesn't matter how long/short you story is so I'll appreciate anything you guys share!

Journal Entry #1 June 8th, 2012 (click go advanced when posting, and put the number/date you are posting in the subject/title area.)

Vampire age: I died at age twenty, and I've been twenty years old for over one-hundred years. O.o

Creator: Morfic is my sire, he created me as I was inches from death. He saved me, gave me new life, and made me into the vampire I am today.

Story:
    It was 1872, on a stormy night in the streets of New Orleans. The parade had ended, the party was over, and the people were all heading back to seek shelter from the storm. I could not find the friends I came to the celebration with so I found myself lost, wet, and alone in a city I did not know. "Walking the streets isn't so bad," I thought as I left the mob, "I'll just enjoy the scenery a bit longer before I meet my friends back at the hotel." So I left the main streets with my little red umbrella to uncharted territory. . .
    The city was glorious, I had never seen such a sight coming from a small town. The streets were glowing from the rain, "so many lights, so many lights!" I was such a sucker for new sights, so I carried on all jolly down the road. Not a soul in sight now and it was getting pretty late so at this point I thought, "I probably should head back now," when suddenly a car came driving out of control. It rounded the corner and was heading straight for me, but I was so paralyzed with fear I couldn't move a finger. The car tried to avoid me but it was out of their control, and before I knew it, it was too late. The car struck me with such force that I flew across the walk-way and into the sharp steps of a sweet little flower shop. I lied there lifeless on the floor, blood dripping down the steps, "what an idiot I am for going off alone." The car had went as fast as it had came, they left me for dead with no one around to to see it. As I took my final breaths I couldn't help thinking about what a wonderful night I had, "heheh," then everything went black. . .
    When I awoke I found myself unharmed, and very confused. I soon found that it was a vampire who saved my life, a vampire named Morfic.
    Did they have cars in America in 1872? O.o
    Lol jk nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hahahahabirdy View Post
    Lol jk nice
    They did, lol.
    >.<
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Lol jk nice
    Ahhhh, the good ol' days

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Default Journal #3, June 9 2012

It was 1915
    I was an american nurse in World War 1, stationed in Germany.
    My job was heart breaking I hated war only caused suffering, pain, and innocent lives to be lost.
    Day after day injured soldiers would pile up in my tent with burns, stab wounds, and body parts blown away. It was a gruesome sight but I was more then use to it. What I could not get use too was watching american soldiers suffering in pain for hours or days just too end in death. It made me crazy all I could think is I need too I want too stop there suffering , I found a way too do it.
    When wounded soldiers came spilling into my tent, ravaged by the disease of war, I gave them the cure that no nurse ever would. Death by morphine, overdosing them till there heart stopped and there pain ended. Yes I was killing men but I was doing them a favor right?
    It was a monday night bombs were booming people were screaming, guns firing. Man after man were being rushed into my tent. Im almost out of morphine I have one vile left in my skirt pocket I drop too my knees and start sobbing loudly.
    That's when it happen theres a loud boom ive been tossed out of the tent blinded, deaf, dizzy,and a pain in my chest. I feel my warm blood dripping down my face. I reach into my pocket get the vile of morphine and a needle ready to inject this magnificent killer into myself.
    The needle is grabbed out of my hand. I screem no please let me die without suffer. Im hussed with a finger over my lips then a sharp pain in my neck. I black out and think this is it.
    I wake up layed on soft dead leaves. No pain or injuries. What happen was it all just a dream? I hear a soft voice hello Jen I look up its a fellow nurse and my friend Torrie. Torrie what am I doing hear what happen?
    Torrie explains too me that she is a vampire and has turned me into one as well? Its hard to belive untill my thirst for blood kicks in.
    Torrie taught me too feed on our enemies in war and keep doing my job as a vampire nurse.
    After the war was over I went too a place called sanctuary feeding on the wicked and helping the good while living with fellow vampires.
    Its almost 100 years later now vampires are in war with the very people I use to try to save. What do I do? Then I think to myself.
    Its ok I will end there suffering...
    Last edited by Mrsberry; 06-09-2012 at 01:53 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsberry For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

They did, lol.
    >.<
    I thought they weren't mass produced until 1908 by Ford in America :O. And the cars before that were too primitive to move fast enough to cause death on impact.
    >_<
    Last edited by Hahahahabirdy; 06-09-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    It was a rainy December night. I was panting for breath on the edge of death in my dorm. My friends had died from the disease that spread through out the college campus. I some how was able to make it. I was coughing hard, sweating through the sheets like it was raining. I was gasping for air as this man came in my room. His name was Hank. He told me he had a deal for me? I didn't understand at first, but as he went ahead and described it for me I became for understanding and allowed him to do it. This deal was he would attach his fangs into my neck. He seeped the blood like a lion attacking its prey. He continued to bite until he finally took his fangs away from my neck. He told me it had tooken all his power and he did not know if he could control himself. This happened December 18, 1774. I was 23 then, and have been for the last 238 years. I was 6'3 173 Lbs. I had brown hair and brown eyes. My name was Jake. I had completed my first year of college before the disease had spread. It had killed all my friends and mainly everyone but a few. I went to college to study to be a doctor. My father Johnathon J. had been a doctor and I was to follow in his footsteps. I have aquired a good sense of grammer and have learned a lot over my 238 years of Immortality. I have killed people before. I did for 25 years, until I met up with Hank in a nearby Graveyard. He took me as his own and taught me to control myself. It was hard, but I did it in a few years. I feel like I am done telling you enough of my story, but I have one more thing to say. I.. I... I am not... I am not a Killer. Im merely a Immortal who dwells on the lives of animals. I will be doing this for the rest of my life. Thank you for reading my story. I hope to hear yours.

~ Jake
    This was an interesting read, thank you very much for sharing Parpar<3 I loved it it just made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsberry View Post
    It was 1915
    I was a american nurse in World War 1, stationed in Germany.
    My job was heart breaking I hated war only caused suffering, pain, and innocent lives to be lost.
    Day after day injured soldiers would pile up in my tent with burns, stab wounds, and body parts blown away. It was a gruesome sight but I was more then use to it. What I could not get use too was watching my american soldiers suffering in pain for hours or days just too die. It made me crazy all I could think is I need too I want too stop there suffering , I found a way too do it.
    When living solders with fatal wounds would enter my tent I would overdose them with morphine till there heart stopped and there suffering ended. Yes I was killing men but I was doing them a favor right?
    It was a monday night bombs were boombing people were screaming, guns firing. Man after man were being rushed into my tent. Im almost out of morphine I have one vile left in my skirt pocket I drop too my knees and start sobbing loudly.
    That's when it happen theres a load boom ive been tossed out off the tent blinded and deaf dizzy pain in my chest. I feel my warm blood dripping down my face. I reach into my pocket get the vile of morphine and a needle ready to inject this magnificent killer into myself.
    The needle is grabbed out of my hand. I screem no please let me die without suffer. Im hussed with a finger over my lips then a sharp pain in my neck. I black out and think this is it.
    I wake up layed on soft dead leaves. No pain or injuries. What happen was it all just a dream? I hear a soft voice hello Jen I look up its a fellow nurse and my friend Torrie. Torrie what am I doing hear what happen?
    Torrie explains too me that she is a vampire and has turned me into one as well? Its hard to belive untill my thirst for blood kicks in.
    Torrie taught me too feed on our enemies in war and keep doing my job as a vampire nurse.
    After the war was over I went too a place called sanctuary feeding on the wicked and helping the good while living with fellow vampires.
    Its almost 100 years later now vampires are in war with the very people I use to try to save. What do I do? Then I think to myself.
    Its ok I will end there suffering...
    Wowowowowowow Mrsberry, I really enjoyed reading this story thank you so much! : )

I thought they weren't mass produced until 1908 by Ford in America :O. And the cars before that were too primitive to move fast enough to cause death on impact.
    >_<
    Like I said, these are all imaginary pieces of fiction, there could be spacemowbeelz in year 1872 idc and I'm obviously not a good writer so there's no use trying to correct me.
    Lol stop poking holes in mine and post your own story :P
    Last edited by ArtStar; 06-09-2012 at 08:10 AM.
    A true Star Legend...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtStar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Wowowowowowow Mrsberry, I really enjoyed reading this story thank you so much!
    Thanks Arty yours was great as well.
    I did edit some of my story just too sound a little better.
    I was half asleep last night when I wrote that :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Post Journal #27 June 10,2012

I remember the day it all happened. I was home with my family, we were surrounding the radio, listening. President Franklin Delenor Roosevelt was announcing to the country the bombing of Pearl Harbor from the Japanese. Me and my family had listened in horror. To do this day I still do not know how I got home. But I had a story to tell: yesterday I was alive, now I'm dead but I still roam among the others as if I am one of them. I still don't know how I got home but I remember everything that had happened the day before.

It was yesterday, (December 7th, 1941) I was there. In the radar room on Bayton beach in Florida. Everything was fine, then I noticed a dot on the radar. I saw the first plane come but ignored it. I figured it was nothing of importance. Then that's when it happened. The bombs starting falling. Everywhere. People were screaming, cries for help rang out. I ran outside, trying to find shelter. I noticed a strange looking women moving quite fast for her age away from the bombing. I caught up to her and asked for her name and if she had a place to stay. She said her name was Delphina and that she had an apartment building just a few blocks ahead. Before I had a chance to react she kicked me in my stomach so I was at her level then she bit into my neck. I woke up the next day in my home alone.

That was over 60 years ago. I was 34 when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. I was born March 16th, 1907. I should be 105 years old and dead. Yet I am still 34 and I look as good as new. What happened that day I'm not sure. But what I am sure of is that I am now a vampire.

Edit: Tartar sauce! If I had read Mrs. Berry's post before making mine I wouldn't have made my story based on WW2 >.<
    Last edited by Shaocalur; 06-10-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks Aaroniero Arruruerie for the awesome signature!
    Star Legends: Shaocalur, Vanished, Desolated
    Dark Legends: Vanished

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaocalur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaocalur View Post
    I remember the day it all happened. I was home with my family, we were surrounding the radio, listening. President Franklin Delenor Roosevelt was announcing to the country the bombing of Pearl Harbor from the Japanese. Me and my family had listened in horror. To do this day I still do not know how I got home. But I had a story to tell: yesterday I was alive, now I'm dead but I still roam among the others as if I am one of them. I still don't know how I got home but I remember everything that had happened the day before.

It was yesterday, (December 7th, 1941) I was there. In the radar room on Bayton beach in Florida. Everything was fine, then I noticed a dot on the radar. I saw the first plane come but ignored it. I figured it was nothing of importance. Then that's when it happened. The bombs starting falling. Everywhere. People were screaming, cries for help rang out. I ran outside, trying to find shelter. I noticed a strange looking women moving quite fast for her age away from the bombing. I caught up to her and asked for her name and if she had a place to stay. She said her name was Delphina and that she had an apartment building just a few blocks ahead. Before I had a chance to react she kicked me in my stomach so I was at her level then she bit into my neck. I woke up the next day in my home alone.

That was over 60 years ago. I was 34 when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. I was born March 16th, 1907. I should be 105 years old and dead. Yet I am still 34 and I look as good as new. What happened that day I'm not sure. But what I am sure of is that I am now a vampire.

Edit: Tartar sauce! If I had read Mrs. Berry's post before making mine I wouldn't have made my story based on WW2 >.<

This was great, ha ha what a story Pearl Harbor was intense, I remember those days like they were yesterday. . . They were quite fun actually
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

This was great, ha ha what a story Pearl Harbor was intense, I remember those days like they were yesterday. . . They were quite fun actually
    I flew the second atomic bomb that we dropped on Japan :P Pretty colors.

Thanks Aaroniero Arruruerie for the awesome signature!
    Star Legends: Shaocalur, Vanished, Desolated
    Dark Legends: Vanished

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaocalur View Post

OMG! So funny! This thread is great!
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com