Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Vampire Journal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

It was a rainy December night. I was panting for breath on the edge of death in my dorm. My friends had died from the disease that spread through out the college campus. I some how was able to make it. I was coughing hard, sweating through the sheets like it was raining. I was gasping for air as this man came in my room. His name was Hank. He told me he had a deal for me? I didn't understand at first, but as he went ahead and described it for me I became for understanding and allowed him to do it. This deal was he would attach his fangs into my neck. He seeped the blood like a lion attacking its prey. He continued to bite until he finally took his fangs away from my neck. He told me it had tooken all his power and he did not know if he could control himself. This happened December 18, 1774. I was 23 then, and have been for the last 238 years. I was 6'3 173 Lbs. I had brown hair and brown eyes. My name was Jake. I had completed my first year of college before the disease had spread. It had killed all my friends and mainly everyone but a few. I went to college to study to be a doctor. My father Johnathon J. had been a doctor and I was to follow in his footsteps. I have aquired a good sense of grammer and have learned a lot over my 238 years of Immortality. I have killed people before. I did for 25 years, until I met up with Hank in a nearby Graveyard. He took me as his own and taught me to control myself. It was hard, but I did it in a few years. I feel like I am done telling you enough of my story, but I have one more thing to say. I.. I... I am not... I am not a Killer. Im merely a Immortal who dwells on the lives of animals. I will be doing this for the rest of my life. Thank you for reading my story. I hope to hear yours.

~ Jake
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paar For This Useful Post: