Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ult in maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NUttynice View Post
    You do realise you mentioned one item? Can you identify the rest of our teams main items please for everybody? And then tell us what your main ms set is? If you can't or don't want to then keep quiet with your meaningless comment, Mr Please sts sire! We Need Early Ulti. As far as I know we dont have over 520/530ms or who knows even more, like your team. So anything else you want to add ? Or You guys need 600ms next season or 700ms? + Early ulti also?
    Am I talking about early ult? I’m talking about making it have a 0s cooldown at the start of a map so we don’t have to wait, pls read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    PS: As for timed lb runner concern, if this is change at the start of season it should be fine? or else maybe deactivate this feature only in timed run?
    I wouldnt mind having ultis removed from Timed either. Would make it more fun and challenging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Am I talking about early ult? I’m talking about making it have a 0s cooldown at the start of a map so we don’t have to wait, pls read
    Actually you were talking to me about 55ms armor. Should learn to read yourself. Why not wait? its fine how it is. For all of us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Actually you were talking to me about 55ms armor. Should learn to read yourself. Why not wait? its fine how it is. For all of us.
    Actually I quoted kevin11, but ok pop off. Learn to read again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Actually I quoted kevin11, but ok pop off. Learn to read again?
    Im the one with the armor.. Not Kevin. So talk to me if there is some problem about our gear? I mean you mentioning it. SO lets compare speeds..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Im the one with the armor.. Not Kevin. So talk to me if there is some problem about our gear? I mean you mentioning it. SO lets compare speeds..
    And who asked again lol, no one had a problem until u started. Tell me why u want to wait 10s between runs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And who asked again lol, no one had a problem until u started. Tell me why u want to wait 10s between runs?
    What do you mean who asked? Why did you mention it? What was the point of mentioning 55ms armor? That is what i am asking you? Dont run around the question now. What was the purpose?

And if you read the posts from your Team mates, They actually do ask for earlier ulti in some way? So what do yall want?

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    +1

If pets are and skills are fully charged at the start of entering a map then why not the ulti as well seeing as it is just another skill with a much longer cool down after using it realiscly

1 <3
    Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Or have a general look into the ultimate ability case where it's just possible to stack it up faster and not rely on procs from other items to build it up fast enough. Since in general tanks are heavily damaged as a class by the nerfs and the apparent "rogue nerf" happened as well I don't see the reason of why not lower the requirement of killed units/damage dealt to get the ults up. Cooldown in between using is fine but think of just building it up faster, would help.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Don’t cry just be faster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

What do you mean who asked? Why did you mention it? What was the point of mentioning 55ms armor? That is what i am asking you? Dont run around the question now. What was the purpose?

And if you read the posts from your Team mates, They actually do ask for earlier ulti in some way? So what do yall want?
    Cause he said u have much less ms? Not hard to put 2 and 2 together. As for them, I don’t speak for them, this is my thread with what I want. You’re just dodging my question now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cause he said u have much less ms? Not hard to put 2 and 2 together. As for them, I don’t speak for them, this is my thread with what I want. You’re just dodging my question now
    Because your question is dodgy? And your team mates response to it is dodgy?? Why the sudden need to change it? Mm doesn't jagged trail have many mobs at the start of the map? Hmm not hard to put 2 and 2 together to see what you guys want. To get speed ulti early for chance to beat the map. Otherwise this post wouldn't pop up suddenly after you guys grinded that map for almost 2 days.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Just beat other map to secure it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Because your question is dodgy? And your team mates response to it is dodgy?? Why the sudden need to change it? Mm doesn't jagged trail have many mobs at the start of the map? Hmm not hard to put 2 and 2 together to see what you guys want. To get speed ulti early for chance to beat the map. Otherwise this post wouldn't pop up suddenly after you guys grinded that map for almost 2 days.
    We both know the sneak needed for it lol, why would we use speed ult

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

When we enter the new maps now and everybody have insta ult ready ... It would not make much sense because wars will rush in terror blade and kill all insta in 1 ult. There would be no challenge in killing mobs at all. Nobody will need new gears. And we will receive another mob buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    When we enter the new maps now and everybody have insta ult ready ... It would not make much sense because wars will rush in terror blade and kill all insta in 1 ult. There would be no challenge in killing mobs at all. Nobody will need new gears. And we will receive another mob buff.
    u dont understand what he saying ,read again he not asking for instant ulti he asking for the cd before the ulti can charge when we enter map reduced .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perogol View Post
    u dont understand what he saying ,read again he not asking for instant ulti he asking for the cd before the ulti can charge when we enter map reduced .
    Dont worry I got that one. Cd reduce t 0 means you go in mobs and ult charges faster for elite timed runners it helps a lot but in normal maps it will be another game breaker and I think we had enough past 2 weeks. however my explanation is not good (bad english) neither its my thread so I just keep quiet before any1 is ranting against me.

Edit: Just wanted to tell my worries about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Wait let's me understand u guys want a new skill not ult ?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    +1

If pets are and skills are fully charged at the start of entering a map then why not the ulti as well seeing as it is just another skill with a much longer cool down after using it realiscly

1 <3
    This is the difference between skill and ultimate, if started charged this just a skill, i really want understand whyt u guys want with it. Im sure we have more things to fixed, That's not that important right now.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i dont see how can war rush in and kill all with 1 ult as u said,with the current al now its the mage and rogue that got the most kill and dealt more damage its more likely its them to have their ult charged full first not war.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Explanation for some idiots, who doesn't even related to speed runs, have 0 expierence about game in general and comming here with their useless commens:

Ultimates has 3 'steps':
    1) charging it by killing or taking damage
    2) using ultimate
    3) cooldown of charge (can't charge for some time, i guess its 10sec)

So when you enter map, your ultimate starts with 3rd step, which doesnt makes any sence, because you have to stay 10sec and do nothing, just waiting when ultimate cd will be done. Just imagine you enter map and your juggernaut or arcane shield on cooldown and you have to wait 20/40 sec lmao, its same
    I'm not about timed runs, but it would be just fine if i can charge my ultimate when i enter map without waiting. Also with new "BALANCE" it would be helpful at regular events (like haloween etc) for warriors to get their ultimates and not be useless at bosses

Can the cd be reduced to 0s, just a QOL of life thing.
    Looks like you are talking about 2 different things tho, 1st you asking to remove cd of ultimates at all (which means that with some conditions you can have perma ulti) and 2nd you asking to remove cooldown only at start (but having cd for for next ultimates), try to be more clear to avoid dramas and attacks from scammer's team
    Last edited by trade; 09-29-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trade View Post
    Explanation for some idiots, who doesn't even related to speed runs, have 0 expierence about game in general and comming here with their useless commens:

Ultimates has 3 'steps':
    1) charging it by killing or taking damage
    2) using ultimate
    3) cooldown of charge (can't charge for some time, i guess its 10sec)

So when you enter map, your ultimate starts with 3rd step, which doesnt makes any sence, because you have to stay 10sec and do nothing, just waiting when ultimate cd will be done. Just imagine you enter map and your juggernaut or arcane shield on cooldown and you have to wait 20/40 sec lmao, its same
    I'm not about timed runs, but it would be just fine if i can charge my ultimate when i enter map without waiting. Also with new "BALANCE" it would be helpful at regular events (like haloween etc) for warriors to get their ultimates and not be useless at bosses

Looks like you are talking about 2 different things tho, 1st you asking to remove cd of ultimates at all (which means that with some conditions you can have perma ulti) and 2nd you asking to remove cooldown only at start (but having cd for for next ultimates), try to be more clear to avoid dramas and attacks from scammer's team
    Yes, thanks for getting it