If I am full health, I will fight you toe to toe. I fear no man. I bet I'll win.
If I am almost full health, I might fight you... or I might stun/dot you and disengage.
If I am up against 2 or more opponents, and not defending a flag, I see no reason to suicide. I will stun/dot and disengage.
If at any point I can slip away to get a heart, then come back and destroy your damaged self... I will.
Most skills do damage to multiple targets. I see no reason to let one enemy's actions do damage to me and 3 others.
I will fall back/juke around a corner, let you attack those who stayed clumped, then come in and destroy you.

These aren't a coward's tactics. It is strategy. It is using my environment. It is being aware of my surroundings.
Don't you dare call me a coward just cause you lemming in, all damage, no falling back, win or lose.
You might not care about deaths... but I do.

And when I am 10,000 kills and only 3000+- deaths, instead of calling me out... learn from me. Cause I guarantee you I understand something you don't.

Furthermore: just because someone is on the leaderboard does not mean they set the etiquette for what is and isn't acceptable. Your way of playing is not God's answer to tactics in pvp.
You can play to amass bulk kills/deaths all you want. I do not play that way. I prefer efficiency. I prefer maximizing my effect on the battlefield per death I receive.
It isn't better than you... just different.

So kindly keep the criticism and name calling where it belongs: 14 year olds on Xbox live who enjoy youtubing themselves quickscoping while drinking Mountain Dew.

X'TREME!!!

woof...