Thread: PVP Apology

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default PVP Apology

I did a similar apology for PL when I didn't know the rules. Now I know the rules and need to clear some things. I have no rush lists. I know my enemies and don't need to proclaim them. Second, I have no current tension with any guilds. Third, I rush when I feel like it. There are truly no pvp rules. Sometimes I play by in-game rules, sometimes I don't. Rush me from time to time. IDC. I might call you out. Just remind me that there are no real rules. This is not about how I pvp though. I apologize to anyone that took offense at my rushing. I apologize to anyone who I made fun of. I apologize if I personally insulted you. Personally, I forget the fact that this is just a game. Fun and enjoyment are a gifts. Why spend it trying to prove something in a game? I love to pvp and want to have fun doing it. I hate the fact that most people in my pvp games utterly despise me. I want to make it up to everyone. I know that most people hate free kills, but I am offering them. Please only post if I rushed you. I guess there will be a few liars who post to get a free kill, but whatever. I want to have fun pvping. Haters hate. There will always be a few. I really don't care. Good luck to all you pvpers! I hope you really forgive me. Please don't insult me if you still hate me. PM me. I'll see what we can work out.
    Last edited by Zolum; 06-05-2012 at 08:03 PM.