Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
Sorry... gonna hijack the thread as well! How are ya bud?

The bears will rise again!!
Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
Next PL campaign: Ursania
Lol, that'd be funny

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
Hey bro! Long time no see. How have you been? I hope you're planning on checking out Humania when it comes. Wouldnt be the same without you.

As for the question. I haven't really checked out the S3 much, so my opinion would be biased towards the Note. I'm sure you've done some research, but here's a comparison between the 2 devices:

http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Sa...xy-Note_id3045

From looking at the specs real fast. It looks like pretty much what you said. The S3 has a better screen. Very similar resolution, but the pixel density will be higher than the Note, however when you get that high, you really won't notice too much of a difference. The S3 also runs a newer OS, and has more RAM, so it should perform faster than the Note. The rest just looks pretty much the same. It's the good old Quality (S3's speed) vs Quantity (Note's size). It seems like it's all preference. I've had some hands on experience with the note, and I really liked it (other than the OS, think it runs gingerbread), but I haven't tried the S3 so I can't give a fair opinion. You have an iPad already (given you still have it), so I think the S3 would be more practical, but hey, when it comes down to it, opinion is what matters most.
Hey bro, long time indeed. If ever I check out Humania, I'll be doing it from my laptop.

I don't have an iPad anymore, sold it to fund my lovely new laptop

I agree on what you said. I held both an S3 and a Note and you can really feel the size difference. I'm not quite sure, to be honest..

An S3 would be better on the go and for being mobile, but the Note would be awesome to have in school. If it can do things that the iPad can (PDF Annotate, like iWork stuff), I might be sold to the Note, else, I'll probably get the S3