Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Nope.

Based on JustG's statement, I also believe that the new pricing of DL will carry over to any new endeavor that STS embarks on from this point forward. They could be making more money in their eyes so to focus on newer and more expensive games would be the lucrative choice.

My major issue with this is the fact that PL has supported the other STS games from the beginning and to abandon ship at this point because there is more money to be made elsewhere bothers me to no end. It is unfortunately supported by the fact that DL is already receiving a client update, which is currently in review with Apple:

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Looks like the fix will be held up to go out when the new game client (currently in review with Apple) goes out.
    There is also the evidence that DL gets new vanity/gear updates regularly (Firebrand/Plagued/Ecliptic Moon gem/Electric Headsman/Biomorph...) compared to a few weekend/holiday events... and SL's Prometheus event. I know that there have been a few others I'm missing, but the bulk of content has been going the way of the new contender, while the founders are being left in the dust. Mount Fang went live in November of last year and since then PL has really failed to release any new content. While SL has been waiting since December, I though Star Legends was STS' baby, the game that they wanted to launch but had to place on the back burner, this is how important the game is to the devs now?

Finally, there is the final major issue of selling out your buying customers. I know that Apple somehow placed a road block in STS' path when they tried to make platinum universal currency; we lived with it then but now you asking us to leave thousands of plat just sitting in out virtual legends' pocket while the game goes under? I don't know what everyone else has but I have at least 1k in both games that I would love to be able to cart to a newer, fresher game with more frequent updates. Can't we implement anything to bypass that? A website option, a one time large amount transfer, something, anything? How can you expect us to place our faith in your company when our money may have an expiration date?

Edit: New DL content already, before PL and SL actually: Read HERE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gluttony For This Useful Post: