Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
I can't wait to see all the freaking out! I love it! Every release there are certain people who pronounce the doom on STS, yet STS thrives. It's so funny. I used to argue with them, but I gave up. What will people howl about? I bet it will be plat-based achievements. "OMG, how can you have an achievement to buy a balloon! I am so quitting!" Then Sam will have to lock a bunch of threads, telling people to please post in the official feedback thread. Then people will complain that it is heavy-handed to lock threads. It's funny, I tell you.

And I will be trying soooooooo hard to bite my tongue! Will I succeed? Can I resist saying "Fer cryin' out loud, people! It's a free game! Say thank you for once!!!" LOL! I will fail. I just know it.

But truly, I wonder which achievements I already have. That's what I'd like to see first. After that, what new vanities will look good on my toons.

I'm looking a lot more towards AL, in fact.
What about when the achievements you already have are not unlocked, and you need to complete them again to unlock them? Which side of the protest lines will you be on if that happens?