Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can the angry villagers swim to humania?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Default Can the angry villagers swim to humania?

I saw in another thread (here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Villagers-Here!) that Lwmark is leading the angry villagers in an attempt to break down the doors to humania. Their success is in doubt because, later in the thread, we learned that elyseon is on the other side blocking his way. We have no idea if he has any reinforcements or not so the success of this revolt is sketchy at best and downright foolhardy at worst.

So, what's our options? The villagers can storm the gate. It will take lots of time and energy to even break it down. You can see from the pic on the thread that some are already looking away in disinterest. Perhaps they are homesick and being drawn back to the comforts of home, perhaps they're afraid of the unknown and want to go back to the familar surroundings of mt fang and farm some of that new fancy dragon armor (all the fair maidens love dragon armor). Whatever they're thinking, can we count on them to stick with the cause if it takes 2 weeks to break down that heavy gate? Once the gate is broken down, that crafty elyseon is there waiting. You can tell by his confident stance that he has something planned for those who tread through that forbidden threashold...

Something must be done fast! If we don't act the villagers will go from angry to disgruntled then to just peeved then to just slighty irritated. No one is afraid of slighty irritated villagers! I suggest we try to swim to humania! It can't be that far. I'm pretty sure the dex and int toons can make it in their light armor but what about the str toons and that heavy plate mail? Sure, plate armor is great for tanking and warding off spells and armors but it has to suck to swim in. But...they are str toons so they're strong...hmmmmm...do you think their str makes up for the weight of their armor? Pure str maybe could make it but who wants pure str toons in humania in the first place? I'm doubtful of the dual spec toons with str, I think they'll sink.

Here's the solution I propose: First, lets leave the gates and head to the seashore. Then all str toons should respec to pure str for the swim. Once we get to humania they can respec back to dual.

You guys have any other ideas?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    I saw in another thread (here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Villagers-Here!) that Lwmark is leading the angry villagers in an attempt to break down the doors to humania. Their success is in doubt because, later in the thread, we learned that elyseon is on the other side blocking his way. We have no idea if he has any reinforcements or not so the success of this revolt is sketchy at best and downright foolhardy at worst.

So, what's our options? The villagers can storm the gate. It will take lots of time and energy to even break it down. You can see from the pic on the thread that some are already looking away in disinterest. Perhaps they are homesick and being drawn back to the comforts of home, perhaps they're afraid of the unknown and want to go back to the familar surroundings of mt fang and farm some of that new fancy dragon armor (all the fair maidens love dragon armor). Whatever they're thinking, can we count on them to stick with the cause if it takes 2 weeks to break down that heavy gate? Once the gate is broken down, that crafty elyseon is there waiting. You can tell by his confident stance that he has something planned for those who tread through that forbidden threashold...

Something must be done fast! If we don't act the villagers will go from angry to disgruntled then to just peeved then to just slighty irritated. No one is afraid of slighty irritated villagers! I suggest we try to swim to humania! It can't be that far. I'm pretty sure the dex and int toons can make it in their light armor but what about the str toons and that heavy plate mail? Sure, plate armor is great for tanking and warding off spells and armors but it has to suck to swim in. But...they are str toons so they're strong...hmmmmm...do you think their str makes up for the weight of their armor? Pure str maybe could make it but who wants pure str toons in humania in the first place? I'm doubtful of the dual spec toons with str, I think they'll sink.

Here's the solution I propose: First, lets leave the gates and head to the seashore. Then all str toons should respec to pure str for the swim. Once we get to humania they can respec back to dual.

You guys have any other ideas?
    Bears are fat, I heard you float better if fatter, let's use the bears as boats
    When there is too much

Don't forget

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenixking For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

My mage is 150 str rest dex. I can make it! I'm Swimmingstar! Just do what I do!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

thanks for the responses guys!

I was hoping for moar. maybe this wasn't as funny as I thought. I may be losing my touch! Khhaaaaaannnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I'm bird let me fly over the sea and win the race. I promise I'll send post cards from there back to land area.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfader For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

I believe it's absolutely not a good idea trying to swim across the sea to Humania.

Bears are too fat to swim and birds (except ducks) aren't that good swimmers either and elves are too weak to swim through the harsh currencies of the Deadly Sea (Yes, I named it that way).

This is what happens when we try to do swim across the sea:

Name:  Humaniathrough.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  51.2 KB

As we can see this is a bad idea.

But as I am a good forumer, I do give constructive feedback when I comment since otherwise Robert would feel bad if I didn't do that.

Here's my proposition:

We are living through harsh times we all know that. We die out of boredom at the main continent but we die too if we try to swim across the sea. We have to decide whether we all want to die or do we sacrifice few for our others survival. I know there aren't that many who are willing to "push the button" but as I am a renowned forum member I can do it for the sake of us all - except ofc for the ones who die.

So.

Bears are fat. Because of that they are heavy and large. Times like this we should ask ourselves WWJD? Well he walked on water that's fo sho!

Here's my idea:

Name:  Humaniathrough2.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  44.2 KB

Using bears as stepping stones is the only answer to save our whole nation. It doesn't matter who the bears are, except we should avoid selecting Scatter Bears to be stepping stones since they truly are the ones who are superb and stuff.

I rest my case.
    Last edited by dudetus; 06-14-2012 at 02:31 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Burn every woods and build them into boats! WARSHIP!!!
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

that's the greatest post I've ever seen! I humble retire as forum king and bequeth my thrown to dudetus. I will rest comfortably in retirement.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Poor bears >_>
    Oh look! Humania!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

They got to watch for serpents!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

This would be your genius thread ahahaha. I won't lie. I truly did expect a scatterbear guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post
    This would be your genius thread ahahaha. I won't lie. I truly did expect a scatterbear guide
    Sorry to disappoint you chloe. Maybe you and I should forget about humania and find our own private island somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Well duh, mages can just use magic to get everyone over there! Or they can make giant icebergs for us to float on.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Ive heard who ever owns the Oyster set can part water, just what ive heard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

My friends, we are doing this all wrong.This should be a team effort. I say we have the Bears go out and hold down crocs, the mages freeze em to hold still and the birds tie em together with bowstrings. when they unfreeze, they will swim like a big raft and we will ride on their backs o humania!
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Oysters are waterbenders?! Woah!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Windwaiker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    My friends, we are doing this all wrong.This should be a team effort. I say we have the Bears go out and hold down crocs, the mages freeze em to hold still and the birds tie em together with bowstrings. when they unfreeze, they will swim like a big raft and we will ride on their backs o humania!
    Or the mages just freeze the whole sea, and we skate across

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

I have 10 crafted oyster sets but I can just swim there, portal there, teleport there, or use map teleport!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    Or the mages just freeze the whole sea, and we skate across
    But then that'll cause catastrophic climate change!! Plus I don't own any ice skates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar:676618
    I have 10 crafted oyster sets but I can just swim there, portal there, teleport there, or use map teleport!
    I'll go Oblivion and halt you from map teleporting while I say "Area not yet discovered"

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!