This is a big topic in my opinion. Number one, does money corrupt the mind?
Money has corrupted society since the dawn of time.
Remember Christ throwing the money-changers out of the temple?
Judas sold out for thirty pieces of silver.
Of the seven deadly sins, greed is perhaps the worst. Our obsessive avarice keeps us lusting for more. If a man has a million dollars, he 'needs' two million. If he has two million, he 'needs' four million. And we call that 'success' and 'determination' when all it really is - is pure greed.
Today we're in a 'war' against another sovereign nation all for the sake of OIL and WAR PROFITEERING. While our U.S. government might tell us we're fighting to defend our borders against foreign enemies, our troops are dying to bring democracy to Iraq, the simple fact is plain: the wealthy elitists, industrialists and sleazy politicians all want more MONEY.

BUT...

I feel that the LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL(I quote from the Bible)
If a person understands what his basic needs are ,then the money becomes a necessity for Living.
The moment person Looks at life from a different angle like comfort, luxury, status symbols, fame, etc and focuses on it , its then the infinite accumulation of money starts and then it just becomes a habit. In some cases the circle of society in which the person mingles gives tendency for the mind to go corrupt.
So actually it the other way round It is the mind which is corrupt or rather gets corrupt.

See where i'm at here? I contradict myself. I believe money does corrupt our brains. But i also believe that it is us who has corrupted our selves.
I'm just another confused individual