Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 148 Apps Details The Coming Dark Legends Patch and Removal of Energy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lady_Pebbles

In PL and SL you can't really login for 5 mins to do a run because the maps are huge. They take at least 30 mins depending what class you're playing. Im seriously hoping they keep the maps short in DL because it actually makes it less of an annoyance to farm items and kills. In fact, for me it is much more fun & reminds me of an arcade game with semi-fast game play. It just... Works!

I used to play games like MU Online on my laptop before it died on me (hell I'd still be playong it today! v.v). I like their huge open world maps but it takes forever to level up! Its refreshing to see something different on a mobile game though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

In PL and SL you can't really login for 5 mins to do a run because the maps are huge. They take at least 30 mins depending what class you're playing. Im seriously hoping they keep the maps short in DL because it actually makes it less of an annoyance to farm items and kills. In fact, for me it is much more fun & reminds me of an arcade game with semi-fast game play. It just... Works!

I used to play games like MU Online on my laptop before it died on me (hell I'd still be playong it today! v.v). I like their huge open world maps but it takes forever to level up! Its refreshing to see something different on a mobile game though.

Thren, add Wvhills in PL and I'll show you how to clear maps in 3 min. Just let me know ur ign cause I don't accept random peoples. hehe.