Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Awakening new legendary set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Awakening new legendary set

I ve awakened multiple new legendary lvl 81 rings, amulets and belts for my mage and used an amount of 200 + blue awakening gems.
    I'm using those tipe of gems to unlock slots and get lesser awakens like 1.5% int or 2% int.
    The problem is that after 200+ kits an basically 400 slot rolled on those legendary items I've see none of 2% int/strg/dex at all. It seems that this awake is scripted to not come out with blue gems (not just a bad luck at this point) , but in the description seems to be obtainable.
    on the menu of possible awakens infact it is shown to be rollable even with blue but at this point is clear that it is red gems only.

I think that's not a fair thing because even 1.5% int/dex/strg is way rarer than normal because of scripting.

Can someone give some feedback about awakening those items?

And don't tell me that's a matter of luck because it's clearly not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    I ve awakened multiple new legendary lvl 81 rings, amulets and belts for my mage and used an amount of 200 + blue awakening gems.
    I'm using those tipe of gems to unlock slots and get lesser awakens like 1.5% int or 2% int.
    The problem is that after 200+ kits an basically 400 slot rolled on those legendary items I've see none of 2% int/strg/dex at all. It seems that this awake is scripted to not come out with blue gems (not just a bad luck at this point) , but in the description seems to be obtainable.
    on the menu of possible awakens infact it is shown to be rollable even with blue but at this point is clear that it is red gems only.

I think that's not a fair thing because even 1.5% int/dex/strg is way rarer than normal because of scripting.

Can someone give some feedback about awakening those items?

And don't tell me that's a matter of luck because it's clearly not.
    Its possible to roll 2% with blue gems. You were unlucky.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Unlucky uce

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Are u sure that u roll 2% int/dex/strg on those specific items (legendary set 81) with blue awake gems?
    I'm sure that without red gems or 1st awake gem (the one that unlock slots) it's not possible.
    I say this after 250 + (now) blue gems rolls that are approximately 500 slots rolled.
    I don't think that 1/500 (0.2%) possibility is a matter of luck.
    It's just not achievable, I don't think it's normal to spend 8.75m (250x35k) and see none of 2% int/dex/strg at all.

When I'm talking about not possible and not achievable I mean that someone modified the script of awake to make % ones rarer, but he didn't check that the already rare %2 ones becomes virtually unobtainable (like 0.01% to get).
    So tecnically achievable but 0.01% possibility to roll for me have absolutely no sense.
    I hope that someone check the script soon and give us some feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Are u sure that u roll 2% int/dex/strg on those specific items (legendary set 81) with blue awake gems?
    I'm sure that without red gems or 1st awake gem (the one that unlock slots) it's not possible.
    I say this after 250 + (now) blue gems rolls that are approximately 500 slots rolled.
    It's just not achievable, I don't think it's normal to spend 8.75m (250x35k) and see none of 2% int/dex/strg at all.

When I'm talking about not possible and not achievable I mean that someone modified the script of awake to make % ones rarer, but he didn't check that the already rare %2 ones becomes virtually unobtainable (like 0.01% to get).
    So tecnically achievable but 0.01% possibility to roll for me have absolutely no sense.
    yea they do with every new things that comes for eg haste on artifact ,if the awakes were randoms we wouldve seen atleast few people who have awaken those but never seen one or heard about someone getting that awake . they say awakes are random but am pretty sure they do something fishy

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

That sounds like a conspiracy theory tbh. I have rolled every awake often - including 2% int/dex/str and even multiple 2% on the same item. Posting ss wont work since we cant see which kind of awakes we used. The odds aren't high, meaning if you use a small amount of gems the actual empirical information does not represent the theoretical odds. As 300 gems cost quite a bit of gold right now, it is not much compared to untradable gems. There are many people that buy their char up to 10k blue gems every awake event and some even hit 6 digit numbers if you add up all their chars. It is pretty much possible to not hit 2% int in 300 gems on a legendary item from my experience with blue awakes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is my set as u can see alot of 2% only thing which didnt get 2% is helm but I'm more than happy w it
    I also used blue awakes the weap I awakened with an awakening elixr lol lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Thanks for feedback, guys!
    I still no roll a 2% int/dex/strg with blue gems, but I'm fine with the awakens that I've got.
    Anyway It seems a problem of the script, because based on the quantity of awake that I've use it's pretty difficult to not achieve a single 2% one.
    And that's true only with exceptionally low probability of rolling this specific awake on those specific items.
    I'm not look for a refund or something but I just want to put a warning, because rolling for good awake on those items it's really not recommended.
    A moderator check confirm will be really appreciated.

Thanks all for help, thread closed.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Confirmed that this is a matter of luck (sorry to disappoint with this info - but it's reality) and that there is nothing more complex going on here.

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com