Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Humania Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

1) I love the new sound/music!

2) I like Humania, but I expected something more.

3) I like the new achievements.

4) I don't like the graphics. It seems like it got worser. (on ipad)

5) The names above the characters are a little bit too big! And I can't see my IGN (that is something that is bothering me in DL too!)

6) It seems like everything got bigger. It makes me always to try to zoom out.

7) I like my new angelic gear! Thank you so much for this!

In general you guys did a great job! Thank you very much for the update!
    Last edited by Fairy; 06-20-2012 at 04:33 AM.

DL: Mia - lvl 31 | SL: Mia - lvl 48 - commando | Darling - lvl 51 - operative
    PL: Miafee - lvl 71 enchantress | Perimia - lvl 53 - enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Leave everything how it is but revert the UI back to how they were before.

I understand that its easier to just port one version of the UI for every device/console but not at the expense of your paying customers having to suffer for it; please give us proportionately sized UI's, like how we had before.

-------AEO-------

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NECROREAPER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Tyvm for adding humania the exotic music n graphic r awesome 😍 I like the tiki masks on monsters too 😍There is lil small bugs but u r fixing them already . Hope I'll get my angels 👼 clothes soon again Ty 😘
    Lady Viviane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I like the huge creativity and lots of music plus changes made to the Humania.
    I honestly rather a better-looking campaign than a small-bunched together easily-gained EXP map.
    The maps are very large, and I bet lots of people just go to Crypt/Use EXP Access Gain Elix at Hidden Dungeons for EXP instead, but I enjoy the new environment.

Needs an underwater dungeon for the next cap please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Many reasons about the new look:

1) Skills are to small, i can't really press them.
    2) I can't see my own name.
    3) Names are too big.
    4) Camera is too close every time i go into a dungeon/towne.
    5) Auto - log's me in?!
    6) Have to open chatbox every time i go into a dungeon/towne.
    7) Joystick to small, and it's further up?

Please sort this out A.S.A.P.

I play on the Ipod 4th Gen.

Humania rocks! Great job STS!

Coke
    STS Forum Guide: Pocket Legends bosses!

Thanks for the Sig Patsoe!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The majority of people have touched on the specific things I was going to mention... so I will not repeat.

However, I will state that it is refreshing to be able to get XP again and level up again! I enjoy the new maps and have no qualms about the enemies being a little bit more spread out. You (devs) obviously worked really hard to bring us something new, and I appreciate it *Way to go!!*

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

I play on an android, not an android tablet.

Every button is too small.
    I think we should be able to see our own name.
    Names and titles are too big.
    Move back joystick to bottom left.

Um that's not really Humania feedback so...

Bosses need a little more hp and special abilities would be nice.

Drop rates higher.

Some purples? Maybe put them in quests? Haven't seen one yet.

Enemies need lower hp or attack. (Not bosses)

Bug:

When searching for games I can only see the first page. I can tap the arrow to go to other pages but it still shows the first page.

I also agree with the underwater campaign!!!!! It would make sense too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Overall great Job STS for yet another successful update, just a couple of bugs to fix

Thank You Aaroniero Arruruerie!
    Proud Member of Restoration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER:682439
    Leave everything how it is but revert the UI back to how they were before.

I understand that its easier to just port one version of the UI for every device/console but not at the expense of your paying customers having to suffer for it; please give us proportionately sized UI's, like how we had before.
    What he said^

Other than that I love Humania!
    (aside from obviously, glitches and bugs)

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Wat happened on mf maps ?!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340213027.416573.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  188.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340213058.666641.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  198.7 KB
    Lady Viviane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Default beach antennas code

Samhayne, is the beach antennas out yet? I really want one andim on the subscribe emails list. So please send a promo code please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suntv View Post
    Joystick too low, iPad
    Yes, definitely. It's in the bottom left, just like the ipod's joystick was originally. You could usually adjust the joystick size and it'd move up. I've been using the joystick in the location just to the right of the home button (in landscape) since I started the game. You have to have your hand in a painful position just to move around, especially backwards...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I cant belive ppl have.waited so long for.this just to find out the "new enimes" are jusy old ones with masks slapped on them even reused ao bosses the scenery is nice but i cant even do runs with these button that are smaller then a dime i play with my thumbs not my pinkys the fact thay the 100 pot option is removed to a max of 60? Why such an awkward number? The anoyin "one of ur friends is online" poppin up every 5seconds when i get a pm n dont reply or look at it right away it also constanly pops up ive been 66 since last week waited all day yesterday and half of tiday for angel gear and the people getting it some of em is cause they wrote support and complained hiw about us bein nice enough to try to be patient for it? That the weapons are almost.the same as the rest in the.game besides new names and stats....how is this an improvement? Especially cause it took so lomg for sys to release it i know we wanted it.fast and u delivered and now were complaing about it but we have.good reasin ive see alot of good active helpful players just quit im trying to hang in but i cant even run fang now im goin wait a week or so and if its not better im afraid im going to have to quit one of my favourite games cause theres ni point in playin whem im stuck in town talking all the time nownow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I really don't like the Humania update. Now don't get me wrong. Humania looks cool and all, it's just the way PL was updated. Really, the layout looks exactly like DL. The graphics completely changed. The look of quest-givers changed. I wanted to get this thread in before the SL update happens. I hope this changes the update. I really don't want the same thing to happen on SL. We get the DL layout and graphics change. I don't want all this change. Change is good, but too much too fat is not good. STS is making every game too alike. I enjoy SL a lot. I know that all STS does to make these updates are not easy. I'm not being dissatisfied. I really love the entire dev/moderator crew. All u ladies/gentlemen from STS are awesome! What you all do is great.

Every game had it's thing though.
    PL- the original STS game, basic levels, melee items.
    SL- STS’s new release, sci-fi genre, gun-power, better graphics.
    DL- vampire genre, best graphics, energy, more solo play

With these updates, every game loses it's uniqueness. They are all tying together. PL is upping graphics. (that's SL's and DL's thing) PL gets the DL layout. (give each game a unique layout) SL will soon look like PL and DL. Each game needs to be different. Also, too many games are being made too quickly. Now AL and WWL is coming. I can't keep up. Soon I technically will be able to keep up on it all because everything will be the same. People are going to start taking sides. We need fans spread throughout the games. If your fans don't grow as u make more games, there are less players constantly on in each game. The most users on forum record may never be broken. Members are going down in SL. Same with PL. I just want each game to have it's own perk. People used to play a certain STS game because it has something that the other games don't. People choose to miss things in one game, because of how much they like the game they are committed to. I currently only play SL. I deleted the other two. Don't think I'll get AL either. I'm worried about the direction these games are headed. I like them all, but they are all losing things. Soon they will all have the same layout, graphics and similar play. (Example of similar play. The endgame play will be the same. How people act when they get to the cap will be the same. In some games most people farm after they get the cap. In the other games they hang out in towns. Soon every game will do the same thing when they get to the level cap.) People just can't make the game their own. Their place to have fun. If every game is the same, once again, sides will be taken. I would hate for one of the games to be shut down, or have barely any users online. Please keep all STS games different. Each game with a unique layout, and graphic type. I may be overreacting. Maybe the SL layout won't change. Maybe it would have. These games are fun. I like to play them. I just don't want them losing their unique style.

Humania itself. Cool, and fun. Great music and plot.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zolum For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

There's so much trash items.... I wish the greens would at least be decent so I wouldn't get slaughtered in the maps, and I don't have the angel vanity to help. If the gear's only purpose is to be liquidated, they might as well be gray or white colored.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Humania= good. It's nice to be "colorful" again unlike the gray fang. -_-

just change back to the old UI and it'll be perfect!
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

droid razr bugs. posted on another thread figured id post here too

-every time i start the game up i have to go into got an account which isnt bad. but it never saves my email information anymore and it gets annoying having to type in my email and password all the time.
    -also everytime i start the game up i have to redo all of my options. it turns all notifications back on even though i turned them off the previous time, also resets that i have mini map up and the quest helper options...almost as if i uninstalled and reinstalled the app...
    -whenever typing and if there is a mistake and i go back to fix it, in the middle of the sentence, it freezes up and says error and force closes the app
    -the joystick is glitching. it sticks and doesnt flow smoothly anymore. i cant tell if its because of the new (bad) location or if it is actually sticking.
    -the friend online notification appearing is very annoying and there is no way to shut it off.
    -you cant join games from map. all the info on there stay the same. you scroll through them all and they stay looking same but appear to be changing.
    -everyone's names are huge
    -and skills are very very small. on a tablet or computer probably wont be bad but on a phone they seem minuscule and very easy to hit wrong thing with my chubby fingers
    Owner of the darkavenger franchise.

Check all my characters out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Since the patch this afternoon, lots of force closes (4-5 within an hour or so), and login info/settings still not remembered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Major bugs for droidx humana update:

I can only see 5 of 51 items after listing more than 5 in market. After removing an item, one more is available to see.

When viewing an items stats while in inventory or attempting to list the item in market, the item is randomly deselected. This is very annoying.

Even though I completed all chapters in swamps and a few other maps, my achievements are not reflecting that.

Major annoyances of update:

The size of skills is fine (perhaps a choice), the 4 skill swap should not be on gameplay screen though. It gets me killed when randomly switching from full skill list to four by accedently bumping the button.

The double verification of listing/buying or selling items is highly annoying. Asking if I am sure does not decrease error, people build a muscle memory for the action reguardless of pressing one or two buttons to sell. In fact there is an increase of error because response time of the notification is random allowing fast reflexes to accedently select an unwanted item. Either way errors can be recovered.

Too many menus to log out and "are you sure" verifications.

No longer able to buy 100 potions. Price increase is fine. If anything, make it possible to buy 1000 potions.

Make walking distance to bosses or mobs less, even alien oasis update was annoying in this regard. Perhaps letting us know the number of bosses alive next to number of monsters would help this.

Seriously think about every change that was done that slows down game play. People are lazy, they want things faster not slower. The speed increase by slasher does not justify this. I am less likely to purchase one because I don't want to waste my platinum on maps that have less return on xp or items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Joystick WAY TOO LOW on ipad!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynastu View Post
    Yes, definitely. It's in the bottom left, just like the ipod's joystick was originally. You could usually adjust the joystick size and it'd move up. I've been using the joystick in the location just to the right of the home button (in landscape) since I started the game. You have to have your hand in a painful position just to move around, especially backwards...
    Newest patch:
    Virtual joystick - now moved to bottom corner. Options - added virtual joystick size slider. added friends online notification. Options should now be easier to hit on small devices.

The newest update for ipad has killed the game for me. Why make things worse when it works?
    Try playing the game with your joystick located at the bottom corner while on ipad, you are going to develop some wrist problem soon. This is a health hazard