Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding the Changed User Interface in Pocket Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dev's,

I know you'll fix bugs, you always do. We long time players have been through this many times and you always fix. Been playing forever and always will even through the many re-updates. Keep up the hard work but maybe give an update so all these people will stop crying.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If I see a dev in towne and wave, can I get a ball cap that says "I waved at a dev and all I got was this crummy ball cap?". Lmao at the completely being ignored here

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Subterfuge, I am the only person "crying," but I call it "holding them accountable." There is no reason not to.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This thread has gone on all day, yet not one single dev has posted with an eta for a fix or even whether a fix is intended.... Hmmmmmmmmmm

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Comments on that? Anyone NOT expect to see one dev at least post about whether they give?
    Last edited by rinzler; 06-20-2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Profanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Folks can we please calm down. I am sure that the devs are working on a solution to the problems that we are experiencing. I'd dosnt help anyone to yell at people who are working hard to fix something, I'm quite sure that when there is an answer we will get it. I don't even want to think about how much code has to be looked at to try and find the bits that need to be changed.

Inhale, exhale, take a minute to think about something other than the game. We have all weathered other updates and their corresponding glitches. We will weather this one too. Just be patient. I have faith in the devs to Come up with a solution. Will you at least give them a chance? I also suggest that people read some of these posts and think about how YOU would feel if all these angry comments were directed at you.

Thank you for reading remember "praise in public, criticize in private".

Thank you to the devs, for their hard work despite the criticism that is being heaped upon your heads. Even though the game has its glitches, I will be patient until you can get it fixed.
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shellkaz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Wow! Still. Not one single dev post... As expected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As much as I want a Developer to respond to this topic to update us on the situation, I can understand they may be busy either with work or their life when not at work fixing & updating the game. Not for nothing Beakofjustice, but you don't have to post every 5 minutes to ask & pester for a reply it just does not look good, when the Developers have time they will fill us in on the situation.

With so many people complaining here about the issues within just 24 hours I can only imagine they will fix it or are already working on a fix.

--TearGod.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Beak I wasn't addressing you. But, read some of the comments. Ye gods, if I worked for someone like that ( oh yeah I did) i would quit. (oops did that too :-)). One does not motivate people by yelling at them and calling them names. One motivates by positive reinforcement. You don't get something accomplished by heaping insults on someone's head, and the expecting them to perform ther best. You tell them what they have done right and then explaining calmly what is wrong and then giving them the time to get it right.

Yes I agree that a comment from the devs would be appreciated, but good grief, from what I've been reading some folks would settle for nothing less than a head on a pike. I don't know if they could pay me enough to walk into this mess, as I rather like my head exactly where it is. ;-)
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Beakofjustice View Post
    Actually, teargod, can you give one reason why we have not heard from one dev about when or if they intend to fix this?
    Just because someone is a game developer does not mean they are active on their game's forums. They get paid to develop game content and work on new content and fix issues that arise with current content I would assume. They don't get paid to onto the forums and be here every minute/hour/second of the day to provide us with information, that is a privilege for us for when they are able to do that.

These people do have lives and family's to go home to as well when they leave their office, they don't HAVE to give us any information at all.

--TearGod.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beakofjustice View Post
    Not even one single comment from a dev yet, and btw I never yelled once.
    Beakofjustice, we understand your frustration, but please refrain from spamming this thread. As stated in the forum rules:

Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
    Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.
    Thanks!
    Rinzler

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I apologize Beakofjustice, but I am a moderator and not a developer, so unfortunately, I cannot answer on their behalf. However, this is the correct place to post and it will be reviewed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Posted this elsewhere but:

IPhone 4: not many issues. Icons seem the right size. Skill expand/close button is too easy to hit during combat. Would like option to make it just go away. There's no situation where I'd use only four skills anyway.

iPad 2: Real degrade in the UI. Skill icons too large. Can't get camera to a distance where I can see wht's going on tactically. Text over characters heads is too large. If this had been the version when I started, I'd have deleted the app and never played again.

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Beakofjustice, Why r u getting on everyone's NERVES by SPAMMING this thread?

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by HunterSLAYER; 06-21-2012 at 12:09 AM.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think changing q/e button for pots was failure. Instead, they should have changed it to scrolldown (middle mouse key) for mana potion and scroll up for hp pot. For zoom in/out option, use the arrow keys (ex. up=zoom in, down=zoom out) I mean players only zoom out at start of the dungeon so buttons do not have to be close to your other keys.

Also, for minimize arrow for skill slots, instead of using one click method, use "slide" so that you actually have to slide a bar of some sort to make it small.

Honestly, I feel like changing sizes for font/skill/etc isn't gonna satisfy everyone. I mean everyone uses different tools (different phone, computer). They usually all have different resolutions. So instead of combining all into 1 resolution, give players options to change their resolutions.
    Last edited by styg2012; 06-20-2012 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

8686236055 kills for kanital in arena... no wonder hes number 1 on leaderboard and number 1 in my heart
    i havent seen the interface much but it sounds bad. Was the team chat changed to a new color /team because it looks just like normal chat and i want my teamates to know im keeping a secret when im like /team im going on the right side with the flag i dont anyone being like ok im coming to the right side to cover you Live then the other team comes and im gone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by styg2012 View Post
    I think changing q/e button for pots was failure. Instead, they should have changed it to scrolldown (middle mouse key) for mana potion and scroll up for hp pot. For zoom in/out option, use the arrow keys (ex. up=zoom in, down=zoom out) I mean players only zoom out at start of the dungeon so buttons do not have to be close to your other keys.
    good idea but i would like the pot button to be one of the side buttons on my soon to be mouse (alienware tactx) that would be cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Livemau View Post
    good idea but i would like the pot button to be one of the side buttons on my soon to be mouse (alienware tactx) that would be cool
    Not everyone has alienware mouse. Also scrolling makes potting faster. (clicking just takes longer because you can't click again once it's in "clicked" position. and you usually pot when you need hp/mp fast.)

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Razer's mouse are as good or even BETTER!

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

First, thank you for having fix the not functional up down scroll button on ipad that quick.

Another request is to fix the UI. This one size fits all dont works so well on many devices.
    Dont be lazy... Just as an all size shoes wont fit many people. You need to tailor to individual devices.