1)
My list of active games does not scroll with the up/down arrows on the screen, instead it only shows the first page of games.

The weirder thing is that if i scroll up and down, the arrows behave as if it had scrolled, and messages for password appear and disappear, so I think maybe it is scrolling but not changing the image of the game list for some reason.

This makes it nearly impossible to choose what kind of game I want to join from the game list.

2)
When you go to list an item for sale, the confirmation screen says "you are about to sell (item) for xxxxx gold" (paraphrased). The problem was that it stated the amount of gold I was paying to list the item and asked me to confirm that I wanted to sell it for that much. That was disconcerting when I was listing a 1.4m item and it asked me if I wanted to sell it for 14k! It turned out that I was able to list it right, but I though the language was confusing.

3)
one more thing: I don't mind the in-game notifications in town (friend req management, etc.) but it can be very distracting during a run. I would rather not have to manage my friend requests so I can clear the notifications so I can get to the chat bar so I can send a quick message to my team while we are being eaten by hungry humanian mobs. That was a bit of an exaggeration, but the notifications pop up multiple times during a run so I thought you would want to know about it.

Thank you for the new campaign! I hope this information helps