Hey guys, Apollo here!
Just wanted to take a step away from the tension and stress many players are experiencing, soooo here it goes!
First off, STS, I'd like to say thank you. You guys are wonderful for all that you do. Even when you guys mess up, you're all wonderful at patching your mistakes quickly and efficiently, as well as satisfying customers with an excellent customer support team!
* I love the new maps! It's truly scenic and an eye opener after the stone walls of Mt. Fang.
* Bosses at the last map were funny! I liked how all the bosses were on vacation, although it looks like they could be given some caffeine as they appeared quite jet-lagged when I encountered them! O.o
* The gear is truly newly designed. I love it! I commend the design team on that!
* UI: I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I'll go ahead and input in case people missed out on some things.
The joystick is not proportional at all, completely unnatural to my muscle memory.
Scrolling through the friends list is quite inconvenient. Now I'm left with two options: hope that you guys fix it or I'm going to have to start deleting lots of players off of my FL just so I am able to PM with ease.
Stats no longer display to the owner of the character if he set it to be hid from others. A minor inconvenience, but still annoying, nevertheless.
Joining/Hosting a game now just appears to be confusing, like there are extra steps involved.
Chat: When I want to minimize it, I no longer have the option where it closes to just one line, so I'm still able to see the most recent message, but it closes completely.
Notifications: Notifications is a hassle. Even though we have the option to turn many notifications off, some seem to be standard. I do not desire to see who logged on every few seconds, it's quite distracting.
Customization seems to be reduced overall, in terms of the UI. There are things that are standard which I don't have the ability to remove.
Text, like guild names and such. It's too big! Also, not being able to view my own name is disappointing, especially if you love your name. I get you guys are trying to go for a more personal approach, but it just looks weird to us veterans.
* Achievements: There seems to be some glitches, like one is not granted some achievements they already earned, like completing all of Wyldwood.
* Auto Log In
* Main Menu: I can't join a town directly from the main menu anymore! There's all these extra steps!
* Main Menu: Everytime I want to backtrack to the original main menu, I encounter the running man. It's highly annoying!
* The display, it's more of an annoyance, but there's no need to display the STS banner twice, with the second one showing animation, it just makes it longer to log in!
I'll add more as I further explore.
* Target seems to change in PvP without even touching the screen.
* Critical Hits and Normal damage is reversed. Critical = Red & Normal = Orange
Thanks for all that you do,