Thread: Poll: Should volcano vanity give a bonus with other vanities?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

I took the liberty of answering each one of you questions/comments.. Mins are in bold Hope that clears it up.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusabe View Post
    No, it's a new set...part of another whole...simple as that actually. If that's the case, that's like saying Orlok Helm + Lilith Wand + Orlok Shield + Orlok Plate = Bonus Stat. Actually its nothing like that and this statment is nonsense, Elite set pieces have always come from different campaigns to complete one set It's nice that we'll have another set, which means different bonus...so we'll have two elite sets as far as bonus, because they are two different sets... This again makes no sense due to the fact that elite sets are NOT stashable and really? who needs 2 elite vanity sets on one toonI don't see how this is unclear. People are saying, STS needs to do this for money, if you analyze it from that point of view...that statement is totally incorrect. Its NOT unclear, Just unfair and kind of shady considering that it wasnt announced to be a different set until AFTER people already spent there mony and a vanity in the hopes to complete a set at lvl cap raise See, the new set will take a couple more new maps to complete...that means players will stick around the game just to complete that set compared to if they got a bonus now. The only difference is if the Humania elite vanity has a stacking bonus now, people will "rush" buying elixir, and if there's no bonus now, people will still buy elixir although less frequent but in long-terms maybe a year or two... I am a person that has 3 lvl 66 toons ALL of which have elite vanity and I can tell you that this does far from "motivate" me to even attempt getting a new set considering that my old set is NONSTASHABLE and will just be put to waste for a similiar bonus 3 campaigns later and I KNOW im not the only player that feels this way...Meaning? STS will lose money in the long term... so again the point you were trying to make is null they keep the game active with players aiming for that set, steady income for that duration as opposed to players just murdering the game first few months then going lay low. It's easy to lose interest in something when you already have it. Your frustration will actually turn into anticipation later on. The players that spend tons of money dont quit and lose interest in the game just because they dont have anything to work for.. There are always farming, twinking, leveling, merching, PVP and many other things including friends that keep us here and keep us spending money.. its the feeling like our money has been wasted that drives people away wether they are new or old

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TANKKAAR For This Useful Post: