I blame the parents of these kids. I worked at a summer camp 2 years ago and it's astounding how spoiled some of these kids are. If I ever talked that way to someone older than me, especially someone in charge, I'd have gotten the crap smacked out of me. There's no respect for other people anymore, and the parents aren't helping. Technology has ruined our youth and turned them into failures as children. There's no desire to go out and make friends anymore or go outside and play when you can lock yourself away in a room and play video games or do things on your phone or watch TV...it's sad. Half of the parents use the "Gameboy Method of Parenting" as I like to call it. Your son or daughter is acting up and misbehaving? Buy them a gameboy/new video game. Tell them to go watch TV. It's taking the easy way out and you can clearly see it in the way these kids behave. They have no idea how society works and how to treat people. You can argue kids are just born bad, but I don't think that's true at all.

I really had to PG this post because well, it's an easy topic to get carried away with.