Thread: What this community has come to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default What this community has come to

So I took a break from star legends for 3 months and I couldn't remember y so about a week ago I started to play again and I found out y I quit.*

1: u get kicked for no/dumb reasons cuz ur too low a level. That's y ur there to lvl up!

2: the constant friend requests on my high lvl and the total hatred of my low lvls.

3: the fact that I could post I good post but only 10-15 ppl may wanna look and give a comment about it. I could post the future of the world and I'll get 20 comments. But if a star guard would post it they would get 200 comments.

Were all ppl nobody is better than another. *But these days if ur not in a big job or getting some high honor ur nothing and it's sad. *

Cmon if samhayne didn't have this job and played star legends and pocket legends and dark legends. He would get like 20 comments on his posts it's so annoying.

(my estimate 15-20 comments and 30 views on this post if I'm lucky)

SL: zombiemurder level 35 engineer skullkiller lvl 17 commando zombiedestroy lvl 3 operative PL: skullcrushed lvl8 archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I feel that way sometimes too, but you just got to get over it I guess, and the reason they get that many? Tip: Find out how and why they get more and try to do the same!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

My curently one I'm lvling is: Zombiemurder

SL: zombiemurder level 35 engineer skullkiller lvl 17 commando zombiedestroy lvl 3 operative PL: skullcrushed lvl8 archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fao View Post
    I feel that way sometimes too, but you just got to get over it I guess, and the reason they get that many? Tip: Find out how and why they get more and try to do the same!
    Most ppl get mire cuz of them having like 600 friends they don't need or cuz the part of sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

The only 2 sl players are booting you?

Ha!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Hoofkick locked and ready.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

I blame the parents of these kids. I worked at a summer camp 2 years ago and it's astounding how spoiled some of these kids are. If I ever talked that way to someone older than me, especially someone in charge, I'd have gotten the crap smacked out of me. There's no respect for other people anymore, and the parents aren't helping. Technology has ruined our youth and turned them into failures as children. There's no desire to go out and make friends anymore or go outside and play when you can lock yourself away in a room and play video games or do things on your phone or watch TV...it's sad. Half of the parents use the "Gameboy Method of Parenting" as I like to call it. Your son or daughter is acting up and misbehaving? Buy them a gameboy/new video game. Tell them to go watch TV. It's taking the easy way out and you can clearly see it in the way these kids behave. They have no idea how society works and how to treat people. You can argue kids are just born bad, but I don't think that's true at all.

I really had to PG this post because well, it's an easy topic to get carried away with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    I blame the parents of these kids. I worked at a summer camp 2 years ago and it's astounding how spoiled some of these kids are. If I ever talked that way to someone older than me, especially someone in charge, I'd have gotten the crap smacked out of me. There's no respect for other people anymore, and the parents aren't helping. Technology has ruined our youth and turned them into failures as children. There's no desire to go out and make friends anymore or go outside and play when you can lock yourself away in a room and play video games or do things on your phone or watch TV...it's sad. Half of the parents use the "Gameboy Method of Parenting" as I like to call it. Your son or daughter is acting up and misbehaving? Buy them a gameboy/new video game. Tell them to go watch TV. It's taking the easy way out and you can clearly see it in the way these kids behave. They have no idea how society works and how to treat people. You can argue kids are just born bad, but I don't think that's true at all.

I really had to PG this post because well, it's an easy topic to get carried away with.
    Ikr??? I may not be perfect but I still respect my parents

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

"Treat your neighbor as yourself" or in this cause, your fellow gamer. If you don't wanna be insulted, don't insult them.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Perhaps you just don't post things that are interesting enough.

If you're discouraged that no one is posting on your threads, then thats too bad, do something about it. Making ragequit threads like this won't grant you any sympathy, they just make you look like a whining, spoiled, typical new generation kid. People have become PL 'famous' because they post what they want without worrying about what other people think about it or worrying if they'll look cool. If you wanna be better known, don't cry about it, go out and do something proactive; help the community, make new friends, report bugs, do SOMETHING that will benefit the community/game in some way.

Above all, don't post/do things in game for self promotion, do it for self gratification; no one likes a suck up, so do things that'll make you happy, not everyone else.

-------AEO-------

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NECROREAPER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hear my friend complain about that all the time, Should I try the game? or not? I have been Debating...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Keep your head up!

There are lots of negative people in the world, there is also an awesome bunch of people in game!

In time you will meet somebody that you can be good friends with, and that's when the fun really starts!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

If you dont want to be booted, try one of these methods:
    A. Host your own games, then they obviously can't boot you.
    B. Make sure you're doing your best, using your skills wisely (ex. engineer stuns half of party then you use an aoe skill)
    C. (My fav) host your own, pass protected games and solo till at least Level 25. Then you will have a respectable amount of kills, and most likely also a good K/D Ratio.

I don't really agree with #2, no one really sends you 100 friend requests, but just ignore/mute them if they do, or just reject.

And #3 just doesn't make sense. If no one reads your threads/posts, it's their choice. You don't have to read their threads/post, same with yours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Hey Zombie! Welcome Back!

First Off, A few Answers for your Comments above.

* Why you get booted?

Everyone gets booted. Maybe they had a full team or maybe It was an Immature hosting looking for laughs. Either way dont let it bother you. You could always host your own game.

* So Many friend Requests? Hatred on Low Level.

Think of it as they are your younger Siblings looking up to you! They like to have Good looking players on there list If ya dont like them reject. As for hatred on low level characters, They are being Immature, I promise maybe 1 out of every 5 players are like that. Dont let it get to you once again.

* Comments on Posts.

Some think of it as a Popularity contest? That is not always what It seems. People like to read interesting stuff, This forum is getting older and alot of stuff has already been said, But Humania is here and There will be SL updates in the future, Just find more interesting things to Post or Give your Opinion in a Different thread and let yourself be heard.

Hope to see you in game

~ Paar!
    Last edited by Paar; 06-22-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Double Post :/ Sorry Mobile Sux!
    Last edited by Paar; 06-22-2012 at 01:58 PM.
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter