Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A letter to Spacetime Studios and the Community (Truthful criticism)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Hi der guys and gals.. thought id chime in on this letter.

being a player of all sts games and playing a wide variety of ftp games....nothing comes close to sts mmo's. STS has a good strategy for mmo's weathers that's vanity's "usually what I hunt for" end game gear for pvp, or just lounging around "also what i do in STS games"

a game is what we make of it, and an auction house where player trade amongst themselves, or just doing low end levels, or testing your skills in leaderboard. for being a mobile game and not shoving constant ads in your face is something to be commended.

I've seen different communities flourish...but buy the same token...sour bitter players. things change to keep the games longevity so these games don't go out to pasture for a nice sunset. Yes there is times I don't agree with sts methods, but like any player base, voicing opinions helps develop the game that benefits the majority, instead of the few.

So thanks for writing a detailed letter, I hope you can one day return with open arms to this nice game.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post: