Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - "Poseidon's Ring" Domination PvP! A New Honor Arena!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Add to the Honor Pvp modes a bonus for Winning a, like Winning a round domination Grants the team 15k Gold each and in last man standing 50k for the win. Not too much To Make it Gold Farm but neither too less so Its a bit attracting. Add ctf honor To Guild battleground where ist takes a score of 3-5 points to win a match Within 15-30 mins. If no ohne Gers the flags Till Then the team with more Kills win.

Also for honor stats: Make in Ranked matches the Dmg at start higher and give mages a bit more armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Add to the Honor Pvp modes a bonus for Winning a, like Winning a round domination Grants the team 15k Gold each and in last man standing 50k for the win. Not too much To Make it Gold Farm but neither too less so Its a bit attracting. Add ctf honor To Guild battleground where ist takes a score of 3-5 points to win a match Within 15-30 mins. If no ohne Gers the flags Till Then the team with more Kills win.

Also for honor stats: Make in Ranked matches the Dmg at start higher and give mages a bit more armor.
    Yes to this, heck I'd be fine with potions even. One of the reasons people don't play PvP as much anymore (apart from the usual reasons) is because there's no incentive to play in the first place. This looks like a fun PvP mode but I'd hate to see it become inactive eventually once the hype dies out.

I'm excited for last man standing though. Literally my favorite PvP mode.