Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Underlying Issues That Need To Be Addressed For The Long Term Betterment Of DL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,189 Posts

More gold sinks is a good idea.

Removing maps entirely is a bad idea; better to reduce the gold. Your proposal does more harm to those with less gold and practically nothing to those with max gold. I'm sure you see what I mean.

On bots, I must insist that you report players that you suspect of using macros or employing 'bots.' So far as I know we're not sitting on a bunch of botting reports... so please use the official channels (https://support.spacetimestudios.com...s/requests/new) to let us know when you see players that are violating the terms. Nothing will chill the inflation like an army of botters getting perma-banned. Thanks in advance :-)

With respect to prices - as you've seen, we've got items that return and items that don't. The items that don't come back are the ones with stratospheric pricing. As players you could do a couple of things here. You could not purchase these items, forcing the holder to sit on their 'investment' with a faulty price. Or you could purchase them for their asking price and ask for a higher price when you re-sell... which continues the cycle of inflation. Development-wise I could, of course, re-release the super rare items in mass quantity and flatly destroy the value... but I have resisted this because having a valuable item and asking a high price doesn't automatically make you a bad person ;-)

Let's see what gold sinks will arise from the shadows in the coming year, and let's have more activity on the Customer Service reporting / ticket-submission side of things so we can keep Dark Legends fun for everyone.

Looking forward to a fun new Winter event this year, also btw! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Removing maps entirely is a bad idea; better to reduce the gold. Your proposal does more harm to those with less gold and practically nothing to those with max gold. I'm sure you see what I mean.

On bots, I must insist that you report players that you suspect of using macros or employing 'bots.' So far as I know we're not sitting on a bunch of botting reports... so please use the official channels (https://support.spacetimestudios.com...s/requests/new) to let us know when you see players that are violating the terms. Nothing will chill the inflation like an army of botters getting perma-banned. Thanks in advance :-)

With respect to prices - as you've seen, we've got items that return and items that don't. The items that don't come back are the ones with stratospheric pricing. As players you could do a couple of things here. You could not purchase these items, forcing the holder to sit on their 'investment' with a faulty price. Or you could purchase them for their asking price and ask for a higher price when you re-sell... which continues the cycle of inflation. Development-wise I could, of course, re-release the super rare items in mass quantity and flatly destroy the value... but I have resisted this because having a valuable item and asking a high price doesn't automatically make you a bad person ;-)

Let's see what gold sinks will arise from the shadows in the coming year, and let's have more activity on the Customer Service reporting / ticket-submission side of things so we can keep Dark Legends fun for everyone.

Thanks for acknowledging our outcry about the current state of things in the game sir and I hope that the gold can be reduced but not to an extent that it harms the legit farmers or on second thought you could eliminate the option of running solo in those maps and make it only multi or just make the map random kind of like how it is in arcane legends which would handicap them and prevent them from botting because it seems like no matter how many times they get banned they keep returning and ruining things not just for other players but for you as well sir because these people employing bots don't just farm the gold and sit on it but they sell it for crazy amounts of cash . Some people I heard paid as much as 200$ to these people for max gold and while sending reports about these people is easy since I know a lot of them who do this and not just in the gold maps but even in the gauntlet events .. It's kind of difficult to get proof because they're running solo but the grapevine is abuzz with news of their activity so hopefully you can still take a look into the reports and carry out investigations (maybe check server backlogs for active accounts and their activity in those maps , just a suggestion) and hopefully clamp down on them ...As for the rare items we're not asking for them to come back for platinum but the character bound versions should be made tradeable because as you stated , the first option of buying for the asking price of the sellers and reselling for a higher price only continues the cycle of inflation and we're seeing it play out now so maybe you could just open up the account bound versions so more sellers will be available but then the prices will go down organically or if you deem it fit you could crash the prices completely by bringing them back for plat but I'll leave that to your judgement but once again thank you for paying attention to us sir ... We'll proceed with reports soon enough..
    Last edited by Evildantee; 12-08-2021 at 11:18 AM.
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

I like the way how you said a new fun winter event Thanks Cinco, we are more excited for this now !

Other than it, a solution can be totally removing Trade System from the game. So, people will only buy and sell via Auction.
    Auction supports only max Gold.

Other than that, Increasing Gold spending for Blood Forge , or Blood Packs, or Elixirs , in Proportion to the Amount of Gold you have saved in your Total alts in the account.

Thanks for considering this Lots of love to STS ! ❤️
    Last edited by Mr.Sai; 12-08-2021 at 12:33 PM.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    I like the way how you said a new fun winter event Thanks Cinco, we are more excited for this now !

Other than it, a solution can be totally removing Trade System from the game. So, people will only buy and sell via Auction.
    Auction supports only max Gold.

Other than that, Increasing Gold spending for Blood Forge , or Blood Packs, or Elixirs , in Proportion to the Amount of Gold you have saved in your Total alts in the account.

Thanks for considering this Lots of love to STS ! ❤️
    other than that we can increase game stats of all players and make the game extremely pay to win

other than that we can even send DL.exe to the trash folder

and then other than that we can burn down the STS DL company and do the fire dance...

hahaha Mr.Sai your post really had me laughing literally that's a LEGIT funny thing u did been so long since I've laughed to a post that's actually funny
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!