Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
I gave solutions about what could be done to reduce the rate at which that happens . Do you have any other ideas or suggestions about what could be done ? Since my idea is so bad ? If no , then I don't think you should be here talking smack about my suggestions .
hey man um

if there's one thing I've learnt is that if ya want to win don't be a idiot... Valiaddevil (i don't know who u are and i hope we never meet unless ur already my friend and using a alt to hide ur actual name that's a different story) comment is correct ur telling cinco to be fair to the average players who are poor and the new players who are already poor NOT taking into view that the players who went to the top had to work hard somewhere or another

lets take Qokill for an example she sells , she buys and then she sells again I've seen it with my own eyes and so has everyone its not something that's hidden but that girl is hardworking in her own way while others are just screaming to make the game one button i win yay!

ur idea about the pricing as well as the ground floor removing of the maps is a terrible idea as you will be taking away players income like me for an example if things go to 25 gold drop or lets say 10k per run why? just why? u mean to say the 700 million gold I've spent forging my weapons and gems to get 1840 GL on my entire set would go to waste and there are many others i know of whose own gold would go to waste

now here's an idea if you had introduced EARLIER in your text maybe cinco could have taking it into consideration

a type of dailies systems and weeklies that is rewarding to new players helping them to be at least average

for an example
play ... to attain Dark manic mask (tradeable) if the player is smart he will utilize this if not that's his problem

also the idea you have introduced is to BENEFIT u and also those lazy **** in the game instead of being greedy work for it... there's no shortcuts in life and i learnt that the hard way

let me explain a small thing
i enter basketball and immediately I stand among the pros although i don't know anything what would happen to me?
nothing they wont even bother passing the ball to me do you see what i mean like in order to grow in order to know and in order to be i need to start from the basics

another example to put it through ur head
I lent 4m gold to a NEW PLAYER which i can make in 1 hour if i don't miss the time
i then gave her tips on what is what and what costs what and further passed her to a friend who knew how to merch if she had to ask questions?
that same player today is much richer than me

and dude.. as far as SMACK TALKING is looked at..

the words you wrote
"please feel free to comment about it"
don't write that **** instead send it to cinco privately
I've to written **** before and i realized that **** talk just gets my post lower in the gutter and no one reads it unless for entertainment

oh and please don't msg me i don't care i just responded to the
"please feel free to comment about it"
part of your comment u idiot...