Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
For Honor Players. What do you think about adding "procs" to Honor?

Note: this is not a poll on Honor Pets. I'll do a different poll on that subject.

Also note: if we decide we want to do this we'll have a whole separate public discussion about the nature of the procs and who gets them (and it could range from a proc or two that everyone shares, or a set of balanced Class-based procs that all seem like good ideas... before they become part of our Honor PvP system).

If you are already playing Honor it's not that likely you'll want to scramble the balance with the introduction of procs. But hear me out: a good number of players (mostly new to Honor) are inquiring about the addition of proc gameplay to Honor clashes. Reason being: proc play adds an exciting level of uncertainty and a need for vigilance to capitalize on the effects... plus they're common to normal PvP and procs might gain more converts to Honor, etc., etc..

Let's hear your thoughts, Legends!

Name:  spooky_war.JPG
Views: 2946
Size:  23.2 KB
In my opinion, its honor for a reason. Adding anything could present advantages and completely ruin the reason why people choose to honor pvp. I’d say if honor did have proc, keep it to the elite set only and see how it goes.

Benbirdy / Isolates