Thread: <Dark Desires>: Now Recruiting!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default <Dark Desires>: Now Recruiting!

Dark Desires:

Now recruiting! We are a guild of super active players looking for more active people to join the family. Our main focus is on team PVP, with full teams of Desires dominating the arena in both CTF and DM. Our capabilities are not limited to PVP, however, as we are a tight-knit family always willing to support our members with farming, mini-boss execution hunts, and training on how to excel in DL.

Our rules are few and simple, and easy to follow. No drama is permitted within the guild and problems between members are dealt with and resolved swiftly. Our officers are always on hand to answer questions and anybody can ask for help and get it.

Our requirements are as follows:

* You must be level 15 or above
    * You must be active
    * You must love to have fun (we are a crazy bunch)
    * PVP experience is preferred, but not essential as you may be trained
    * You must not be troll looking to ruin other people's enjoyment of the game, and
    * You must be willing to offer help if it is within your ability when it is asked for.

If you are ready to have the time of your life, look no further. Come join the Desires, and have a laugh while being the best you can be. Simply ask any Desire you see (we are often seen travelling in packs on the street) and express your interest in joining and you will be directed to the appropriate recruiter or officer as quickly as possible.

DISCLAIMER: We reserve the right to kick any player who breaks rules and/or does not express willingness to be part of our family. We are not mass recruiters and our guild is structured, with a hierarchy of officers. Not everyone will be able to be a recruiter or officer. These positions must be earned with loyalty and time and effort put into the guild. Put effort into us and you will be rewarded.

Master: Tiburon
    Core Officers: Angelswraith, Poofybee, Angelsdescent

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sirtibby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default &lt;Dark Desires&gt;: Now Recruiting!

Good luck with your guild! I'm not very active and I'm not big into PvP at all! So yeah I think I'll stick with my guild! Once again Good Luck with your guild!

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

<3 my fam
    Last edited by Angelsdescent; 06-22-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hi, Fao! I'm sad to hear that you aren't that active. I would like to emphasis, though, that while PVP experience is preferred, I know that not everyone enjoys it. We don't demand that everyone be a pvper - after all, even the Desires get tired of it!

Non pvpers are welcome as well if they are willing to help out and participate and have fun.

- Tiburon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

. I suck at pvp yet i spam everyone to help me :$ Because i can, edge of insanity ftw