Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Completely outraged!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Look Undertheradar, They are buffing up 1 character (if they even choose too) that have spent over $500! If you spent over $50, You got a Set! Maybe even 3 Sets. Stop Complaining and be grateful thar you have Great developers that try to please everyone! Too bad, They cant please everyone and thats where Immature little Rants come from. So grow up and stop complaing. Im lvl 66, I never got an Angel set and Im perfectly fine!
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:685896
    Undertheradar, I'm sorry you feel jilted by this. Hopefully my comments and the other people replying to the thread can help you understand our position. It doesn't mean you have to agree with it, but maybe just understand

We know all to well that things hadn't changed in Pocket Legends for a number of months and wanted to provide strong incentive for players to come back and play. Yes, someone who had purchased that much Platinum likely already had a 66, but not always - maybe they were an active player during the Sewers or Nuris level cap. What better way to jump into the action with the new content than to have a character at that level?

We know that not everyone will agree with this action, but hopefully you can understand our desire to give cool reward to those who support us the most. We really appreciate everyone who plays Pocket Legends. This is similar to our motivation for creation of the Angelic Loyalty Gear for those who had spent $50 or more or had otherwise obtained a lvl 66 character.

I'm reminded of a recent cartoon I saw. Check this out:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

They were trolling in Dutch lol. That was a very well said paragraph so I'll say that I agree with him ^^

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

It doesn't affect you at all besides the point that someone just got a free lvl 65 that only affects that person's account. I guess it's easy for someone to be jealous, but that's life.

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by undertheradar View Post
    Hey guys,

Yes, for people who had spent $500 or over with us, we offered to buff up one of their characters to level 65 so they could jump right into Humania. Since it is a manual process, it's not something we were going to do for everyone. Thanks in advance for your understanding. (quote from samhayne less than 5 minutes ago)

This is complete bull****. (yeah, I cursed). I've kept denying that STS favors their paying customers more (more like repressing it), but now I can't do it anymore. I spent hours getting to 65, and just because someone paid more than me, you'll jump them straight to humania????? STS, I'm disgusted. But most of all, I'm disappointed. And samhayne, you don't need to thank us for understanding, BECAUSE WE DON'T.
    Hey,

It's a winback campaign. Life is about special treatment. They aren't denying any players the right to game, just giving a special service to those who want to come back, but don't want to put even more money into leveling after already spending so much.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I "understand". But let's think about this from my perspective. I worked hours to level my chars up, and now all the sudden, just because someone spent more money than me, they automatically become level 65. I just don't see it as fair. Where's my boost for being a loyal player, or being a founder?
    Your boost for being a founder was the founder's helm.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

So true !(':
    FEEL THE CAT POWER MEOOWWWW!!!~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    They were trolling in Dutch lol. That was a very well said paragraph so I'll say that I agree with him ^^
    If you were talking about the comments, they weren't Dutch. That was German.

On topic: some people spent way more than that and got nothing, not even a cool vanity like the founders helm. So, personally, I don't think the OP has anything to complain about. But that might just be me.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    I like vomitnut better.

This reminds me of a saying:

"Time is money"

You said that you spent hours of gameplay leveling your character to 65. Now the people that essentially "bought" time, are being rewarded with a boost on leveling. I think it's completely fair. If you spend money on something, you deserve to get rewarded, no?

Time is money.
    That's the motto behind all my ventures to get to the elite cap with 1.5s bought with PL gold.
    I don't waste real life money for Plat to get there fast, thus I am wasting my time and rather saving my money!

Mostly because I have better stuff to do with Plat than to spam Thrashers...like getting that O.C.D.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Hey,

It's a winback campaign. Life is about special treatment. They aren't denying any players the right to game, just giving a special service to those who want to come back, but don't want to put even more money into leveling after already spending so much.
    Loyalty= rewarded.

"You get what you get and you don't get upset."
    Founders are rewarded with Founder's Helm.
    Elite players are rewarded with Elite Vanity Pieces and Bonuses.
    Everyone is rewarded with Free Main Spine.
    Players who bought the Main Spine were rewarded with Shield of Gratitude.
    Players who reserved for SL were rewarded with Holoshield.
    Players who bought the Elite Dungeons were rewarded with Frozen Crown of Gratitude.
    Players who reached level 66 or bought $50 of Plat were rewarded with Holy Angelic Sets.
    Players who bought the Derp Crown of Derpdreams are now rewarded with O.C.D title, which I have still not comprehended the abbreviated letters.

Good fight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    Look Undertheradar, They are buffing up 1 character (if they even choose too) that have spent over $500! If you spent over $50, You got a Set! Maybe even 3 Sets. Stop Complaining and be grateful thar you have Great developers that try to please everyone! Too bad, They cant please everyone and thats where Immature little Rants come from. So grow up and stop complaing. Im lvl 66, I never got an Angel set and Im perfectly fine!
    You should've got one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    Signature still says level 65 Paaraseva.

>.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Players who bought the Derp Crown of Derpdreams are now rewarded with O.C.D title, which I have still not comprehended the abbreviated letters.

Good fight.
    Obsessive compulsive disorder. AKA....the collector of collectors.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Which company in the world doesn't favor their paying customers more? If you were part of a free mobile MMO company wouldn't you prefer to make your paying customers happier, because after all they are the ones that put food on your plate.

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

DEAL WITH IT, undertheradar.
    Whether you think its fair or not its just a small token of appreciation by STS for players who support them.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

This is bias in some ways... However it's totally correct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Yes indeed and founders helms give additional boost in pvp in low lvls... In basic no one can be happy all the time, and btw... Chances are if somone spent over 500$ they have multiple charecters.. And all those charecters have already done the grind.... A few times......
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

New York the most wonderful place on Earth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Completely outraged!!!!!!!!!!

Wait what happened? People who spent $500+ gets a free 65...?? Now I'm confused lol
    EDIT: Ah ok, had to re-read the OPs post.

Double edit: Don't expect an award every time you do something "good" or "helpful."
    Last edited by Reddwing; 06-24-2012 at 10:01 AM.
    <3 Koi, you will forever be missed. <3
    Very happy member of Eclipse! ~Reddwing
    The android forum app needs a thanks button, I see some insightful posts every so often

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I've kept denying that STS favors their paying customers more (more like repressing it), but now I can't do it anymore. I spent hours getting to 65, and just because someone paid more than me, you'll jump them straight to humania????? STS, I'm disgusted. But most of all, I'm disappointed. And samhayne, you don't need to thank us for understanding, BECAUSE WE DON'T.
    This is wrong.... why? I'm not sure where you are from or from what walk of life... but from where I'm from, when someone is running a for profit business, they ALWAYS favor paying customers more. I don't understand why its a problem. But that's just me.

BTW, maybe it was just your wording, but spending "hours" to get to 65 is not very much. Some have spent many months, even years playing this game. If its a misunderstanding based on choice of words, my apologies.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LADYHADASSA View Post
    Yes indeed and founders helms give additional boost in pvp in low lvls... In basic no one can be happy all the time, and btw... Chances are if somone spent over 500$ they have multiple charecters.. And all those charecters have already done the grind.... A few times......
    Very true.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This thread is... I was going to say funny but I wont.
    Because, I had the same feeling when I heard about the $50 = Angel set.
    I started playing again after a year or so maybe a month ago with a new account, I've spent about $35 already. Apparently spending $35 on a game that's free to play in under a month is not enough to get back any sort of reward, but $50 or having a level 66 is.
    Now low level PVP is even more difficult because there are 21-30's in Angel sets that dominate every fight.

I'm not really "complaining" as such, I'm just stating why I feel your pain in this.
    There's always going to be this kind of thing, I just wish things like the Angel Sets didn't disadvantage other players so much who haven't spent the required amount of money.