Thread: I want the Volcano helm plz!! Don't get rid of it...:-/

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default I want the Volcano helm plz!! Don't get rid of it...:-/

I know the devs have been working hard this week patching things to keep their customers happy. I appreciate all their efforts & I can't get enough of this game. I thought the Volcano vanity was kind of weird at first but now that it's been pulled, I really want it more than the new one. I haven't had enough time to grind in the first few days to reach level cap 71 to get the volcanut. I swear it's one of those things like they say...you don't miss something or someone until its gone! Now only the 36? who capped ultra fast have the volcano! I feel left out like when ppl missed the COP. It is now a very exclusive item that not many have. I never even got the chance to see it or wear it, to experience what it's like.

I know a lot of players really disliked (hated!) the design & I understand replacing it but I know there's some ppl who really like it, just like the devs felt about it in the beginning. How about letting us have a choice of which one we want or maybe we could have both? I really hope you don't get rid of it. I would even buy it with platinum or as a deal of the day. I think it really goes with the island campaign. Maybe you could grant it to players who are dying to have it? Plz...

I know the devs are off the weekend...let's see what they say Monday. I'm wondering how others feel about this...lol
    Last edited by slaveleia; 06-23-2012 at 11:46 AM.